From theory to practice - page 1831

Maxim Kuznetsov:

any pile of data can be used to draw some great pictures.

Visualisation is good when you know what you are visualising and why, and you know approximately what the result will be. You will be able to see the nuances from the picture.

For the "correlation matrix" - you have to do a topologistical-order (if I'm not mistaken in the English transcription), and obviously based on fundamental data, e.g. turnover and balances.
They change slowly, but clearly affect the limits of exchange rate fluctuations. Without that, the whole matrix is just a picture

It's probably all the same topological sorting - some kind of representation in the form of a directed graph.

I'm more the old-fashioned way - to calculate the significance of the correlation, first making sure the samples are homogeneous and close to normality.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Probably topological sorting - probably some kind of directed graph representation.

I'm more of the old-fashioned way - calculate the significance of correlation, making sure the samples are homogeneous and close to normality beforehand.

this strategy has a place in life //where to start, like

I wrote in the forum that there was an error in Pearson's correlation calculation

I can't for the life of me remember which one.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Probably topological sorting - probably some kind of directed graph representation.

I'm more of the old-fashioned way - calculate the significance of the correlation, making sure the samples are homogeneous and close to normality beforehand.

If you make a graph by turnover and balance, you get a full-bound graph with thin "edges" leading outside - to outside the economic field of major currencies (can be ignored). It is possible to make a partial topo-graph, having excluded some internal connections,

But that wouldn't obviously be the scary thing - all the data is summed up in a dollar, which is a reference point, a conditional "0". Roughly speaking - the number of variables is greater than the number of equations by 1. We can build the system, but we can't solve it.

I have no idea how to overcome this in principle yet

but it is useful - sometimes I look how they all move against each other

Wizard2018:

There :))) Non-traders cannot understand the depths of the problem :) Max is not a trader, so he does not understand what a joy it is to find "right ears" for a grail owner. This subject simply attracts a lot of leftist people hungry for easy money and fast.

I wrote everything, catching the message that the forums water and information to make money on the exchange - no. Explaining even why in the public domain there are seemingly intimate scales involving huge sums of money. And why the person who created the Grail would share the information publicly, instead of quietly rejoicing at his discovery and chopping the gold dough. But the information, filtered in his head, turned into water. Grail-hungry but demanding "monitoring" does not understand a thing. Wait for it:)))

The Grail-hungry owners, have written and will continue to write about their brainchild in public, on all the corners, it is their life's necessity. Rejoicing at the right questions and the opportunity to talk to understanding people. But they are unlikely to entertain the public with "monitoring", PAMMAM, or god forbid, "signals". What is the point?

That's the problem with "seekers", by the way. Grail seekers have their own "filter" too. Traders ask interesting questions about the market and share "their". They are interesting.

But passers-by, who want easy money, demand monitoring right away :)))) Prove to them that you know something. And then they may talk to you through their lips from the height of their abrasion :))) There are thousands of such miserable people with scientific degrees, regalia and diplomas, they are not interested in it, so go away with God. The owners of the Grail, with all their ardent desire to talk, are not interested either. Search for it yourself, if you are so clever :))).

Well, yes, whoever has good monitors, they have a need to brag about it.

and those who don't... you're right, people do have a need to gossip on forums...

Wizard2018:

But passers-by, who desire easy money, demand instant monitoring :)))). Prove to them that you know something and then they may talk to you through their lips from the height of their abrasion :))) There are thousands of such miserable people with scientific degrees, regalia and diplomas, they are not interested in it, so go away with God. The owners of the Grail, with all their ardent desire to talk, are not interested either. Go look for it yourself, if you are so clever :)))

Well, such excuses always come on offer to show monitoring, to answer for their words, so to speak.

Wizard2018 is just another forum blabbermouth.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If you make a graph of turnover and balance, you will get a full-bound graph with thin "edges" leading outwards - to outside the economic field of the major currencies (can be ignored). It is possible to make a partial topo-graph, having excluded some internal connections,

But that's obviously not what's scary - all the data is summed up in a dollar, which is a reference point, a conditional "0". Roughly speaking, the number of variables is greater than the number of equations by 1.

I have no idea how to overcome this in principle.

but it is useful - sometimes I look how they all move against each other

I don't know much about fundamental analysis. But defining the exchange rate by the purchasing power parity seems to be an understandable approach, and its definition by the balance of payments is a lot of ambiguities. Everything here is too much tied to the state - control over the methodology of its calculation, influence on it by customs / tax laws and through the policy of the Central Bank. In general, I doubt there are any fish here for fishermen with small fishing rods)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I don't know much about fundamental analysis. But defining the exchange rate by purchasing power parity seems to be an understandable approach, while there are many uncertainties with defining it by the balance of payments. Everything here is too much tied to the state - control over the methodology of its calculation, influence on it by customs / tax laws and through the policy of the Central Bank. In general, I doubt there are any fish here for fishermen with small rods)

Well yes, if you fish financially based on the difference between the current price and the sandwich rate, then the rods would have to be very loose indeed.

Trading to mere mortals, in my imho, is more like the work of anti-aircraft gunners, and they say they have great respect for Kalman-Stratanovic.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I don't know much about fundamental analysis. But defining the exchange rate by purchasing power parity seems to be an understandable approach, while there are many uncertainties with defining it by the balance of payments. Everything here is too much tied to the state - control over the methodology of its calculation, influence on it by customs / tax laws and through the policy of the Central Bank. In general, I doubt there are any fish here for fishermen with small rods)

Oh! and real volumes (their approximate ratios) can be pulled from such statistics. They are supposed to be a function of turnover and balance.

If someone finds it useful to add foundation to the strategies, it is easy to look at the statistics athttp://bis.org and http://ceicdata.com. Of course, not everything is there, but at least it is compact and accessible.
Bank for International Settlements
  • www.bis.org

sibirqk:

Well yes, if you fish financially based on the difference between the current price and the sandwich rate, the rods would have to be very weak indeed.

The trade of mere mortals in my imho, is more like the work of anti-aircraft gunners, and they say they have a lot of respect for Kalman-Stratanovic.

The comparison with anti-aircraft missile pilots seems more accurate if you remember their complaints about the curvature of the ground, drones that are too small and unfairly behaving planes.

All right, plebs. I've prepared a bombshell for you in the form of an article and sent it for inspection.

I accept gratitude in the form of bags of cash, I will not hesitate to save money from school lunches

Reason: