From theory to practice - page 1830

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I'll back up the Magician.

And only systems on neural networks (graals) can be told to the whole world, because it's not the polynomial itself that matters, but the method of obtaining it. But you are absolutely right, I want to talk and not with whom :-( According to statistics there is only one trader for every 100 thousand people, I mean the one who actually trades, not building systems, this was told to me by my friend, when we were just clutching each other's ears that evening. I mean there were two of us and about two or three other people wandering around in our city. Traders who understand what the market is and soberly assess the situation in general. I plan to share my experience, but don't think that I'll explain to you and put a system in your mouth, no. You have flashed it when it was freely available for one day :-)

One more.

Monitor first, then chew, lay down, flash))

Vladimir Baskakov:
What about skynet?

Skynet is fine and that's what we're talking about. By the way guys, I really screwed up. I was planning to have the party on Friday, but the main work of the week is taking up too much time. I over the past 10 years, so many times I thought that's finally done, finally finished, but then surfaced such facts and the development of ideas that I am now a little akuze. Check it out today on the headlamp. Proof that JPrediction15 made by Reshetov engineer is really a good detector, if there are fish!!!!!!

Anyway, looks like you're the only ones to talk to today listen to the story then:

Prologue, CTC have arranged a PitchLab contest, it sounds interesting and as if the top people of the channel specifically told me, Mikhail come. Unfortunately I learned about the contest 3 days before it ended, and just the last day of the contest was Saturday, I learned about it on Wednesday and managed to start in those days and just so normal. Saturday evening I come home in drabadNNNN, I lay down to rest and remember the contest. These days have been a bit of a bitch and I've been swamped. I look at my watch it's 9:00 pm, the contest closes in three hours. And I'm such a lie, I remember this contest and so I was sorry for what I've already thrown. It was necessary to sort of announcement on 2-3 A4 sheets to write and as if one sheet was ready. As a result, and dopisyvayut that I wanted and applied, I got a letter notifying me that expect the message to hit the script in the long list. I did not get that letter, then I got no, but you could have at least said so STS???? Or that you spared an email? Anyway, as they say experience teaches me and then a thought occurred to me. After all, everyone asks me, why do you need it sit, chop. Yes, because the Trickster!!!!???? :-)

The gist of my thought is this: There is no person in the world who can realize an idea so well except the author. And this case is proof of that, I've been thinking about this film since I was a teenager, right after I read this book :-) That's why a stolen idea cannot be implemented as well as the author will. As a rule such ideas get bogged down, and in movies who eats first. OK I'm sure they just guessed that the writer was a drunk and quite unintelligent kid :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Skynet is fine and that's what we're talking about. By the way guys, I really screwed up. I was planning to have the party on Friday, but the main work of the week is taking up too much time. I over the past 10 years, so many times I thought that's finally done, finally finished, but then surfaced such facts and the development of ideas that I am now a little akuze. Check it out today on the headlamp. Proof that JPrediction15 made by Reshetov engineer is really a good detector, if there are fish!!!!!!

Anyway, looks like you're the only ones to talk to today listen to the story then:

Prologue, CTC have arranged a PitchLab contest, it sounds interesting and as if the top people of the channel specifically told me, Mikhail come. Unfortunately I learned about the contest 3 days before it ended, and just the last day of the contest was Saturday, I learned about it on Wednesday and managed to start in those days and just so normal. Saturday evening I come home in drabadNNNN, I lay down to rest and remember the contest. These days have been a bit of a bitch and I've been swamped. I look at my watch it's 9:00 pm, the contest closes in three hours. And I'm such a lie, I remember this contest and so I was sorry for what I've already thrown. It was necessary to sort of announcement on 2-3 A4 sheets to write and as if one sheet was ready. As a result, and dopisyvayut that I wanted and applied, I got a letter notifying me that expect the message to hit the script in the long list. I did not get that letter, then I got no, but you could have at least said so STS???? Or that you spared an email? Anyway, as they say experience teaches me and then a thought occurred to me. After all, everyone asks me, why do you need it sit, chop. Yes, because the Trickster!!!!???? :-)

The essence of my thought is this: There is no person on earth who can realize an idea so well except the author. And this case is proof of that, I've been thinking about this movie since I was a teenager, right after I read this book :-) That's why a stolen idea cannot be implemented as well as the author will. As a rule such ideas get bogged down, and in movies who eats first. OK I'm sure they just guessed that the writer was a drunk and quite unintelligent kid :-)

Well, it's not sober, either.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The essence of my thought is this: There is no person on earth who can realize an idea so well except the author. And this case is proof of that, I've been thinking about this movie since I was a teenager, right after I read this book :-) That's why a stolen idea cannot be implemented as well as the author will. As a rule such ideas get bogged down, and in movies who eats first. OK I'm sure they just guessed that the writer was a drunk and quite unintelligent kid :-)

A question from a recent thread begs the question, what are you smoking?

I couldn't get through the whole train of thought. Misha, so are you on YouTube or CTC to watch, and when?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

a comrade told me this when we were just clutching each other's ears that night.

There :))) Non-traders do not understand the depths of the problem :) Max is not a trader, so he does not understand what a great joy it is to find "the right ears" for a grail owner. This subject simply attracts plenty of leftists eager for easy money and fast.

I wrote everything, catching the message that the forums water and information to make money on the exchange - no. Explaining even why in the public domain there are seemingly intimate scales involving huge sums of money. And why the person who created the Grail would share the information publicly, instead of quietly rejoicing at his discovery and chopping the gold dough. But the information, filtered in his head, turned into water. Grail-hungry but demanding "monitoring" does not understand a thing. Wait for it:)))

The Grail-hungry owners, have written and will continue to write about their brainchild in public, on all the corners, it is their life's necessity. Rejoicing at the right questions and the opportunity to talk to understanding people. But they will hardly ever entertain the public with "monitoring", PAMMAM, or God forbid, "signals". What is the point?

That's the problem with "seekers", by the way. Grail seekers have their own "filter" too. Traders ask interesting questions about the market and share "their". They are interesting.

But passers-by, who want easy money, demand monitoring right away :)))) You just have to prove to him that you "know something" you know, and then maybe he'll talk to you from the height of his abrasion :))) There are thousands of such miserable people with scientific degrees, regalia and diplomas, they are not interested, so go away with God. The owners of the Grail, with all their ardent desire to talk, are not interested either. Go look for it yourself, if you are so clever :)))

Wizard2018:

There :))) Non-traders cannot understand the depths of the problem :) Max is not a trader, so he does not understand what a joy it is to find "right ears" for a grail owner. This subject simply attracts a lot of leftist people hungry for easy money and fast.

I wrote everything, catching the message that the forums water and information to make money on the exchange - no. Explaining even why in the public domain there are seemingly intimate scales associated with huge sums of money. And why the person who created the Grail would share the information publicly, instead of quietly rejoicing at his discovery and chopping the gold dough. But the information, filtered in his head, turned into water. Grail-hungry but demanding "monitoring" does not understand a thing. Wait for it:)))

The Grail-hungry owners, have written and will continue to write about their brainchild in public, on all the corners, it is their life's necessity. Rejoicing at the right questions and the opportunity to talk to understanding people. But they are unlikely to entertain the public with "monitoring", PAMMAM, or god forbid, "signals". What is the point?

That's the problem with "seekers", by the way. Grail seekers have their own "filter" too. Traders ask interesting questions about the market and share "their". And passers-by, who desire easy money, demand monitoring right away :)))). You just have to prove to him that you "know something" and then maybe he'll talk to you through his mouth from the height of his abrasion :))) There are lots of such miserable people with scientific degrees, regalia and diplomas. Go look for it yourself if you are so smart :)))

Well, don't monitor it, at least the state?

;)

Wizard2018:

There :))) Non-traders cannot understand the depths of the problem :) Max is not a trader, so he does not understand what a joy it is to find "right ears" for a grail owner. This subject simply attracts a lot of leftist people hungry for easy money and fast.

I wrote everything, catching the message that the forums water and information to make money on the exchange - no. Explaining even why in the public domain there are seemingly intimate scales associated with huge sums of money. And why the person who created the Grail would share the information publicly, instead of quietly rejoicing at his discovery and chopping gold dough. But the information, filtered in his head, turned into water. Grail-hungry but demanding "monitoring" does not understand a thing. Wait for it:)))

The Grail-hungry owners, have written and will continue to write about their brainchild in public, on all the corners, it is their life's necessity. Rejoicing at the right questions and the opportunity to talk to understanding people. But they are unlikely to entertain the public with "monitoring", PAMMAM, or god forbid, "signals". What is the point?

That's the problem with "seekers", by the way. Grail seekers have their own "filter" too. Traders ask interesting questions about the market and share "their". They are interesting.

But passers-by, who want easy money, demand monitoring right away :)))) Prove to them that you know something. And then they may talk to you through their lips from the height of their abrasion :))) There are thousands of such miserable people with scientific degrees, regalia and diplomas, they are not interested in it, so go away with God. The owners of the Grail, with all their ardent desire to talk, arenot interested either. Search for it yourself if you are so clever :)))

You have a loser mentality, you know that?)
Until you understand (if you ever do) how money and success change a man, you'll keep writing such naive nonsense.

The magician got into an unconventional discussion and was instantly kicked around :))) It will always be like that.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Now you can draw a wonderful rotating 3-D picture of the correlation matrix directly in MT.

any pile of data can be used to draw a fascinating picture.

visualisation is good when you know what to visualise and why, and you know the result approximately. You will be able to look at the picture to see the nuances.

As for the "correlation matrix", you should immediately make a topologistical-order (if I am not mistaken in the English transcription), and obviously based on the fundamental data, such as turnover and balances.
They change slowly, but clearly affect the limits of exchange rate fluctuations. Without that, the whole matrix is just a picture