Quantum trading system - page 18

Grades in an educational institution are a relative matter. At university, I had to solve systems of diphysical integral equations orally. I was too lazy to write. The teacher used to jump up and down. And after the institute I almost forgot everything. There was no demand for the knowledge I received. More important - the common task, which one sets for oneself. And the way of realization of this task. If you want, you can restore the acquired knowledge later, if there is a need for it, of course.

Mathemat >> :

And I passed scientific communism, or rather the state exam with a 2 at the first attempt. Then I retook it with a 3 - and they regretted it. In communist sciences I was frankly weak and did not strive to improve.

It's because of people like you that the bright dawn of communism never became our reality.

:)))

creation писал(а) >>

1. But I am using one of the basic ideas of quantum physics in MTS, but exactly as an idea...

2. And I DO NOT KNOW if the mathematical apparatus of quantum mechanics can be applied...

3. So from personal experience, I can say that some ideas from quantum physics (as mental constructions) can be used in market analysis...

And I am not an expert in this area and trust exclusively my experiments - tests on the market...

A weak attempt to return to the subject. :-)))

1. Which is the main idea in mind. Would it be possible to articulate it.

2. Which apparatus exactly ? Diffusions in partial derivatives ? The theory of linear operators in Hilbert space ? Another ?

3. What kind of ideas ? And what does this experimental proof look like ?

If I inadvertently intruded into the field of trade secrets - sorry, you can skip it without looking. I am asking because the discussion is somewhat pointless. If we want to have something to discuss, we need some specifics.

The price space is already quantized in pips. But it is not enough to build a quantum theory. All values that are operated by thechanalysis (any, not only classical), do not have any physical meaning. And for the fundamental parameters, which have this meaning, and quite clear, there are no ideas about their relation to the price. So what to base quantum theory on, what to quantize ?

But it certainly sounds cool - quantum market theory. :-)

Все зависит от целей.
Когда цель - выявление ценовых торговых уровней, квантовать надо цену.
Смысл в том, что одни цены имеют большую вероятность появления, чем другие.
Квантование позволит снизить вычислительную нагрузку

Ais писал(а) >>

Such an option is possible. However, in order to do this, one has to move to a different coordinate system. In this system the independent variables are some parameters of the system, which, generally speaking, should form a continuous space. The price should be a functional over the space of these parameters, which means that there should also be a principle of construction of this functional on the space of parameters. If all this is there, the quantization condition can lead to some equations from which the spectrum of price levels will be obtained.

What do we have? Parameters ? Price functionals ?

Any ideas ?

Вы получите именно спектр уровней цены.
Причем множество спектров в зависимости от выбранных временных горизонтов и способов квантования.
Один из подходов - разбиение диапазона цен на промежутки определенного размера.
Это позволит вместо массивов размером 10000-100000 точек оперировать массивами размерами порядка 100-200 точек

Ais писал(а) >>
Спектр цен

The market profile is a good thing, but it has nothing to do with quantisation. It can more appropriately be called a statistical profile, because the meaning of what it shows is the distribution of quotes for a certain period of time over the whole range of price values.

In my view, Murray levels have more relation to quantization, though they have their own disadvantages: equidistance and binding to zero.

The Renko grid also looks good, especially if you define its price binding competently.

But it's all just toys. It has as much to do with real quantization as the planetary model has to do with the real atom.

Ais писал(а) >>

Вы получите именно спектр уровней цены.
Причем множество спектров в зависимости от выбранных временных горизонтов и способов квантования.
Один из подходов - разбиение диапазона цен на промежутки определенного размера.
Это позволит вместо массивов размером 10000-100000 точек оперировать массивами размерами порядка 100-200 точек

All this can only be applied if the market is fractal. However, no one has proven that. First prove that small timeframe patterns are congruent with those on large timeframes.

Reason: