From theory to practice - page 912

I personally don't see anything...

If someone would explain clearly and understandably - why after seemingly awesome 125.630 entry on EURJPY, the price is still creeping up - I would be very grateful to that person.

Alexander_K:

I personally don't see anything...

If someone would explain me clearly and understandably - why after seemingly awesome 125.630 entry for EURJPY, the price keeps creeping up - I would be extremely grateful to that person.

Because the sum of the increments in the W window decreases due to what was on the left being removed from the memory and what is added in the same direction (what was on the left) but less.

Therefore the sum goes down and the price goes up.

Returns +10 +20 +30 - 10 +50 = 100

Future +20 +30 -10 +50 + 5 = 95

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Because the sum of the increments in the W window decreases due to what was on the left being removed from memory and what is added in the same direction (what was on the left) but less.

That's why the sum goes down and the price goes up.

I.e., 125.630 is not an awesome input??? Yes, even visually it's an extremum!!!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Because the sum of the increments in the W window decreases due to what was on the left being removed from memory, and what is added in the same direction (what was on the left) but less.

Therefore the sum goes down and the price goes up.

Returns +10 +20 +30 - 10 +50 = 100

Future +20 +30 -10 +50 + 5 = 95

nonsense

Олег avtomat:

bullshit

Then give me your example of why the sum of the increments in the sliding window is decreasing and the price is increasing.

I'll give you an example of what I was talking about. Probability.

4_EURUSDH

At any given time there may be several channels where players with different strategies are involved.

At the moment there are 3 channels on H4 EURUSD at the same time. The main one is blue. The green one shows a high probability of horizontal channel or simply called a flat. And red is probable.

On the bar chart we see the probability as a percentage. Down 52%, flat 33%, up 15?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll give you an example of what I was talking about. Probability.

At any given time there may be several channels where players with different strategies are involved.

At the moment there are 3 channels on H4 EURUSD at the same time. The main one is blue. The green one shows a high probability of horizontal channel or simply called a flat. And red is probable.

On the bar chart we see the probability as a percentage. Down 52%, flat 33%, up 15?

I ask EURJPY to analyze why 125.630 is not a good point for SELL. I personally don't understand and until I do I won't even touch forex.

Alexander_K:

So, 125.630 is not a chic entry??? Yes, even visually we can see that it is the most extreme!!!

Extreme on what TF? On the minutes? And the trend is on the day. U-turn up on the weeks. As they say, "feel the difference".

The market is a superposition of fluctuations across the widest spectrum. From ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks and ticks. Think of Kondratieff cycles with periods of 60 years or so.

And you are clinging to the smallest and littlest thing, the ticks, and you think you have the Market?

Make a multi-frequency model and look at its behavior. Then you'll see for yourself that it's the biggest oscillation that sets the tone. And the teak pettiness is like dust underfoot.

Alexander_K:

I ask EURJPY to analyse - why this 125.630 is not a swell point for SELL. I personally don't understand and until I do I won't even touch forex.

11_EURJPYH4

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Then give me your example of why the sum of increments in the sliding window decreases and the price increases.

Maybe I should give you a lesson on DSP, but you don't want to listen.

Reason: