Download MetaTrader 5

Problem to withdraw money, help me please

To add comments, please log in or register
Why to sell products in MetaTrader AppStore? Find that out from the article!
Remy Dupuy
Remy Dupuy 2014.01.10 22:43 

Hello all,

I am a signal provider and I sell 1 signal. For the moment, when I click on the payment tab, I have 7 credits and a line Where it is write IN: 139.00. Correspond to my signal subsciptions. But I can't withdraw these 139.00. There are blocked. I can just withdraw 4.xx credits. Why? My signal is paid since 2 days.

thanks for your reply 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.01.10 22:52  
bagheria85:

Hello all,

I am a signal provider and I sell 1 signal. For the moment, when I click on the payment tab, I have 7 credits and a line Where it is write IN: 139.00. Correspond to my signal subsciptions. But I can't withdraw these 139.00. There are blocked. I can just withdraw 4.xx credits. Why? My signal is paid since 2 days.

thanks for your reply 

You have to wait the end of the subscription period. If someone pay for 1 month, it's only after 1 month that money will be unlocked.
Remy Dupuy
Remy Dupuy 2014.01.10 23:18  
angevoyageur:
You have to wait the end of the subscription period. If someone pay for 1 month, it's only after 1 month that money will be unlocked.
Thank you very much. I understand. Just a last question. Need I deposit before withdraw or can I withdraw without making a deposit first?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.01.11 00:43  
bagheria85:
Thank you very much. I understand. Just a last question. Need I deposit before withdraw or can I withdraw without making a deposit first?
It depends the way you want to withdraw I think.
To add comments, please log in or register