Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 6

Kosta:
Hello JD4 Thank you for having responded to me, in fact it is as you say, I read the policy of this website and I must say it is a nice scam ... I here I will never buy the most in my life.
Hello and thanks
I wouldn't necessarily call it a scam, because it is posted, and there are stores, at least here in the U.S., that do this with the store credit only that I posted about.  A scam is if they don't give you the opportunity to find it out this is their policy until after you deposit.

The article has been revised and updated: added info on the ePayments system deposit and withdrawal.

Do i need a verified MQL5 account to make deposit and withdraw via Paypal? Please reply before I start deposit any funds in my account.

My paypal is verified for last 12 years.

Thanks in advance

What do u mean by the maximum transaction sum is $500 per day ? 

For example:
If i have earned $2000 ,Do I need 4 days to withdraw it ?

Please clarify

Ahmad Alsaegh:
What do u mean by the maximum transaction sum is $500 per day ? 

For example:
If i have earned $2000 ,Do I need 4 days to withdraw it ?

Please clarify
Yes, that is correct

I have receive notification message about my account that financial operation is blocked, i have sent message ticket to service desk 2 days ago but still not receive reply for solve this problem and my account still blocked, please help me how for solve this situation?

thanks

Rohim:

I have receive notification message about my account that financial operation is blocked, i have sent message ticket to service desk 2 days ago but still not receive reply for solve this problem and my account still blocked, please help me how for solve this situation?

thanks

Only service desk can answer financial issues sorry, and I believe it may be holidays in Russia at the moment so it may take a few days.

One thing you can try is in your profile, go to Settings->Security. Look for the 3 options under "Binding To IP" and UNCHECK all of them. Save changes and see if that fixes the problem.

Stuart Browne:
Only service desk can answer financial issues sorry, and I believe it may be holidays in Russia at the moment so it may take a few days.

One thing you can try is in your profile, go to Settings->Security. Look for the 3 options under "Binding To IP" and UNCHECK all of them. Save changes and see if that fixes the problem.

I have try it but i have receive notifications as below :

Your account is banned

You can't add any posts and edit your personal information. You can only post private messages to moderators of this site.

Rohim:

I have try it but i have receive notifications as below :

Your account is banned

You can't add any posts and edit your personal information. You can only post private messages to moderators of this site.

You must be talking about another account you have because this one is not banned.....????

Stuart Browne:
You must be talking about another account you have because this one is not banned.....????
I only have one account, my account blocked since i try login my account use vps from UK Server at Friday ago because i cannot login from my place, please help me how for resolved it
Reason: