Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 604

Samburr:
do not be lazy, read again - how such results are made - https://forexsystemsru.com/threads/80-000-naxaljavu.67869/

No, that's not how he trades now. He's not hiding it. Here he tells you how.

учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] !
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу селянскую партию писать сюда, а то тормозит очень ваша старая веточка...

that's the bullshit ind, - which he offered to push on the market - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page592

really - you can't just throw around crap like that ...........

Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!!
  • www.mql5.com
нууу... так как пытливым(светлым) умам - мастерам математического слива не нравится Граалеподобные торговые системы... то и ладно...

danminin:

Why do you need a cent account if you have a demo one?

demo accounts usually have no postfix symbols, and EURUSD_i is a sign of a cent account, as a rule.

Aleksandr Volotko:

demo accounts usually have no postfix symbols, and EURUSD_i is usually a sign of a cent account

this suffix means in ****** theorder execution methodfor this symbol: Instant Execution
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

Before you accuse or praise the prophet, you need only one answer. Can you overclock your account like he did?
If yes, demonstrate at least twice.
If not, respect the person's skill.

My personal record on a manual trading demo account was 200,000% gain in a month.
But, how I was deeply disappointed when I figured out the intricacies of that dtz.
They either had a bug or a cunning move. There was no stopout at all on the demo trade. And in fact before I made these percentages at 5000% increment was followed by a loss. Thus I cannot say for sure that it is possible to steadily gain deposits. Most often I have suffered a loss.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You don't give a fuck about the type of account - demo, dollar, cent, contest?

It matters whether it's a dollar account or a demo account.

it doesn't work on a real account.
But on a demo account you can drain the first, second, third, fourth ... Fifty. And on 51 tries you can make the account 50 times over.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You only need one answer before praising or blaming the prophet. Can you also run up an account like he did?

why waste time?

in signals, everyone is doing it now.

It's no use wasting your time on trolls :) they're wasting their retardation - they don't have a way to overclock - so they're spitting :) let them ... how many of them have been here in Forex over the past 15 years :) I can't count ...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You only need one answer before you can blame or praise the prophet. Can you also break the score like he did?

You phrased the question wrong, Tolya, it should be: where's the monitor? What is there to blame?

Aleksander:
It's no use wasting your time on trolls :) let them amuse themselves with their retardation - they have no overclocking system, so they drool :) let them ... how many of them have been here for 15 years :) I can't count ...

everyone has a way of overclocking

and more pictures at the end of this thread:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167008

Reason: