Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 608

Aleksander:

the link will be open after reaching 10.000% - not before

post the link already, or has dablokos still not made a measly 100% return after a 5000% gain?

Aleksandr Volotko:

post the link already, or has dablokos still not made a measly 100% return after a 5000% gain?

why not? he did and even did 200% :)))

the only thing I do not understand - why do you need a signal without 10.000% - if now - then I will close the transaction anyway - so as not to repeat who - and then when you have 10k - then I will close the transaction.

As for the 10 000% - then watch and study the deals - I just do not understand how you are going to repeat the history of deals

95% of the correct entries into the system?

Today a printout of this thread was placed on the desk of a very important person. The administration is in control, so all your information is already there. You are given a few days, after which the case will go forward. Think if not about yourself, then about your loved ones. Then it will be too late. It is better to stop and close the discussion.

Aleksander:

Why didn't you? I did and even 200% :)))

You had a 5067% increase on the page before last, if you had done +200%, the increase now would not be 5204%, come on!!!?

transcendreamer:

Today a printout of this thread was placed on the desk of a very important person. The administration is in control, so all your information is already there. You are given a few days, after which the case will go forward. If you do not think about yourself, think about your loved ones. Then it will be too late. It's better to stop and close the discussion.

Calm down already, Comrade Major!

transcendreamer:

Today a printout of this thread was placed on the desk of a very important person. The administration is in control, so all your information is already there. You are given a few days, after which the case will go forward. Think if not about yourself, then about your loved ones. Then it will be too late. It is better to stop and close the discussion.

it was a classic "don't force the issue" :-)

Aleksander:

why not? i did, and i even did 200% :)))

The only thing I don't understand is why you need a signal without 10.000% - if it is now - then I will close the trades anyway - so as not to repeat them.

As for the 10 000% - then watch and study the deals - I just do not understand how you are going to repeat the history of deals

95% of the correct entries into the system?

95% of the profitable ones are just Martin with over-seeding.
When you do 95 out of 100 trades without averaging (Martin) and turn a profit, I'll take my hat off and eat a bun.)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
95% of the profitable ones are just Martin with an over sit.
When you make 95 trades in profit out of 100 without averaging (Martin) I'll take my hat off and eat a bun.)

Do you think that money earned without martin is more righteous than money earned with martin)?

khorosh:

Do you think that money earned without martin is more righteous than money earned with martin?)

No, I believe that systems with Martin cannot be stable.
Nevertheless, you can make money on systems with Martin if you know how long the phase state will last.

Aleksander:

And when you have 10k - then look at the deals - study - I just can't understand - how are you going to repeat the history of deals

you do not need to show the history - no one believes in it.

damninn wrote it right along the way - ( with the 40th try to close the demo, and before that 39 demos to dump. Or disperse by keeping a few accounts . )

Reason: