Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 605

Aleksandr Volotko:

You phrased the question wrong, Tolya, it should be: where's the monitor?

don't worry... monitoring is available - but not for everyone :)

really do not

it's not clear how they calculate percentages for widgets... when there was only 1000% - they wrote so in the widget as well

- and when it was over 2000% - they reset the percentages to 0...

danminin:

everyone has a way of overclocking

and more pictures at the end of this thread:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167008

idiot, what about other people's pics? are we talking about you? what can you personally do with forex? before you start yapping, show me the result - why should i take any notice of what you're saying? - or else you come here and start twiddling your thumbs :)))

Aleksander:

What's that got to do with you? What can you personally do with forensics? Before you start yapping, show me the result - what do you stand for? - You come in here and start twiddling your thumbs :)))

why are you so bombed out?

those accounts have something to do with you, not me.
because they get screwed the same way as you https://forexsystemsru.com/threads/80-000-naxaljavu.67869/

I can't open 64 accounts. open half in buy and half in sell. then discard the dead ones and open half up and half down again on the rest...?

but why would I waste time on it?

it may be necessary in 2 cases.
1) a signal to mangle to fool subscribers.
2) to be a forum blabbermouth, draw beautiful pictures and then put them in the theme. to indulge their own conceit.

That's what I'm saying = retarded people can't be persuaded - keep on living your illusions...

nah nah - now you have to open more accounts to try to reach such a result :))

you'll piss yourself opening accounts :)))

because more interest will follow :)

you think it's done by the account opening and not by the trading system...

Aleksander:

That's what I'm saying = retards can't be persuaded - go back to your illusions...

it's not an illusion. nowadays everyone knows how the signals are used to inflate accounts.
moderators even punish them by cutting off profits.
now you have been cut off as well. like you.

Aleksander:

nah nah - now you should open more accounts to try to reach such a result :))

what does this have to do with you?

to bobruisk... you are not sane...

Aleksander:

nah nah - now you have to open more accounts to try to achieve such a result :))

What's the difference between these accounts and you.

people opened pams, reals, put 300 dollars in them, and openly traded from start to finish.

you always have only pictures and always post factum. that's why they say you could overclock a demo at the 40th try and previously dumped 39 demos. or overclock by keeping several accounts.

if everything was done online - no one would tell you anything.

After these attacks Alexander will either open the monitor - or stay a fool ..... ( I wanted to write - fool, but fool is more suitable for our character)

Place your bets gentlemen!!!

Samburr:

After these attacks Alexander will either open the monitor - or stay a fool ..... ( I wanted to write - fool, but fool is more suitable for our character)

Place your bets gentlemen!!!

I will share the monitor after 10.000%% - I do not want some more to start copying :)

the passions are intense...

are we finally going to be rich

Hail to the Prophet! Hail to the Grail!

I won't even go to the factory tomorrow...

Reason: