Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 631

benzovoz:

Base Asset, OI, just inspired by the comrade with the nickname Thinking)))) I wonder how he's doing, has he gone gold or is he still looking for something? If all are so incomprehensible Explain it to them? I'm sure you have no fish))))

Well, no so no ;)

1 000 000 - 2 + 1

Renat Akhtyamov:

not so ;)

1 000 000 - 2 + 1

ahahaha

Judging by the fact that not a single sane argument, so yes, and no fish, though I did not doubt)))) Just on the fact that in this topic in the form in which you have presented it profit is not significant and can not be, and no OM can confuse the brain)))). I wish I was wrong but alas)))

benzovoz:

Judging by the fact that there is not a single sensible argument, so yes, and no fish, although I did not doubt)))) Just on the fact that in this theme as you presented it essentially there is no profit and can not be, and no OI do not confuse the brain)))) I wish I was wrong but alas)))

I do not achieve anything and do not react to psychological moments aimed at handing over a silver platter with a golden veil

it is not the best strategy i have, i agree ;)

but the basis is the same everywhere - BA and OI

it is better not to play with the market without understanding the essence of these reductions.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't achieve anything and I don't respond to psychological moments aimed at handing over a platter with a golden platter.

it is not the best strategy i have, i agree ;)

but the basis is the same everywhere - BA and OI

i do not know the essence of these reductions and i should not even try to enter the market.

Tell that to Lumberjack). Why has he entered the market without BA and OI, and is chopping bribes by one "rail" pattern?

Renat Akhtyamov:

However, the basis is the same everywhere - BAs and OMs

And in general, without an understanding of the essence of these reductions, it is better not to enter the market.

The OI may change at any minute, but you will find out about it in about a day, how will it help you? You think you said some smart words and voila? These OIs and BAs have also been chewed up and spat out over 10 years ago, who do you want to surprise with these words? As for the second one, that's bullshit altogether. Maybe your "understanding of the essence" will give you something personally, but without it the market is better not to go - it's hilarious, I guess I was right about the autumn)))). And you can't pass anything on, even if you wanted to, you don't have that plate. I'm not provoking you to give out your alleged grail, I'm simply stating the fact of its absence, for in this form it is physically impossible)))

benzovoz:

The OM can change at any minute, but you won't find out until about 24 hours later, so how can he help you? You think you've said the smart words and voila? These OI and BA have also been chewed up and spat out over 10 years ago, who do you want to surprise with these words? As for the second one, that's bullshit at all. Maybe your "understanding of the essence" will give you something personally, but without it the market is better not to go - it's hilarious, I guess I was right about the autumn)))). And you can't pass anything on, even if you wanted to, you don't have that plate. I do not provoke you to give your alleged grail, just to state the fact of its absence, for in this form it is physically impossible))))

Of course, you can't understand it that way

To understand the essence, more than once wrote, study the work of CME, or MOEH, in a parallel branch has just described something, very little, some basics

khorosh:

Tell that to Lumberjack). Why does he stick his nose into the market without any BA and OI and chop dough on one "rail" pattern at a time?

He only shows what he's chopping.

he is silent on the rest

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, of course, to understand in this way apparently not fated to

To understand the essence, more than once wrote, study the work of CME, or MOEX, in a parallel branch has just described something, a little, a kind of basics

What is wrong with the work of CME, a strike or a coronavirus? What's there to learn about the secret?

By the way, I know that at CME, for example, an order with 60 lots volume is split into three units of 20 lots and this structure opens in about 20 minutes. So it is possible to think about real volumes, which rotate there and understand how liquid and valuable is the OM data at this exchange)))

benzovoz:

What's wrong with SMEs, is there a strike or a coronavirus? What is there to study about the secret?

SZS. By the way, I also know that at CME, for example, an order with 60 lots volume is split into three of 20 lots and this structure opens around 20 minutes. So you can estimate real volumes, that rotate there and understand how liquid and valuable is the OM data at this exchange)))

maybe

but that's not the kind of information we need to find out.

You better tell me, who's BA?

Just don't make me fall under the table again.

Renat Akhtyamov:

maybe.

but that's not the kind of information you need to find out.

It is that information from which it is clear whether there is anything worth finding out.) And how serious may be a hypothetical grail on the information that is offered to find out))))

Ah yes, forgot about the BA, well, how, you wrote yourself - the basic asset, no?)))

If you are able to get the grail out of triangle - apply for Nobel Prize at once, because you'll surpass millions of those who tried and failed)))) You'll get a billion quid at once, and then you'll make a difference)))

Reason: