the link will be open after reaching 10,000% - not before

Aleksander:

you have to get it right

Aleksander:

the link will be open after reaching 10,000% - not before

ah, ok, seems like there's not much left, double it and you can post the link

transcendreamer:

you have to get it right.

I did it without any spice this time, so to speak, the picture lacks that genuine spirit - the old, evil Drimmer).

Aleksandr Volotko:

I've done it without any spice this time, I've done it to fuck off, I don't have that real spirit of the old, evil Drimmer in the picture.)

you don't understand :)

the more you praise now, the more the curse will work

transcendreamer:

you've got to get it right.

Is this the right way to do it?

That's right

Evgenii Shugurov:

Is this right?

seems like a good thing -a great earner

and a lucky investor-- it's like an entire city's budget.

You can see the professional work

transcendreamer:

you don't understand :)

the more you praise now, the more the curse will work.

I'm talking about your artistic skills, faded colors, not sharp, no snide, even poppy, so it looks like the account was hacked, Drimmer never hacked so badly before

Aleksandr Volotko:

I'm talking about your artistic skills, faded colors, not sharp, not snide, even poppy, so it looks like the account got hacked, Drimmer never hacked so badly before.

Shit, okay, I'm not Drimmer, I'm FSB, and I want to warn you that your Grails activities here could be extremism, systems with such superprofits are a strategic threat to society, don't try to hide, we'll track you down anyway...

it is not always the time to snide - the prophet has not yet leaked - it is inappropriate to snide - if the monitor suddenly goes missing that would be a reason to snide

transcendreamer:

Well, not all the time to snicker - the prophet has not yet leaked - it is inappropriate to snicker - but if the monitor suddenly goes missing that would be a reason to snicker

How? How can something go missing that no one's even seen?

Reason: