Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 599

Макс:

Alexander has never traded live. All his screenshots from the past are demos.

How can you suspect the brightest prophet!

And it wouldn't be hard for a prophet to disprove it...

I'm sure he's got bank records, deposit and withdrawal forms...

Now he will come back and simply destroy all these ridiculous suspicions, slanders indeed! ugh!

Макс Alexander has never traded on the real account. All his screenshots from the past are demos.

if memory serves me correctly, there was at least one real monitoring on Onix where the account was boosted from 2K to 20K in 2 weeks

...:

If memory serves me correctly, there was at least one real monitoring on Onix where the account was boosted from 2K to 20K in 2 weeks

If memory serves me correctly, there were monikers and others where he blew a dismal loss, or closed when he went into a hopeless drawdown. And then there was a bunch of screenshots from some past, with demos and other nonsense.

One thing I don't understand... or two...

Why does he still continue to engage in this heresy of martin and anti-martin nets?

Why does he flatly deny the existence of netting (maybe he just does not know how it works?)... After all, he would immediately understand what he is doing, trading in different directions with his pyramids))

You're evil:)
The market is awesome,11 pyramids >=5. If it continues like this, it's a sin not to make 10k%.

b2v:

You're evil:)
The market is awesome,11 pyramids >=5. If it continues like this, it's a sin not to make 10k%.

Is it working?

Макс:

One or two things I don't understand is...

Why does he still continue to engage in this heresy of martin and anti-martin nets?

Why does he flatly deny the existence of netting (maybe he just does not know how it works?)... After all, he would immediately realize what a mess he is doing trading in different directions with his pyramids))

why are you so difficult :))) what kind of trick? we are talking about Flips - trade alternately Buy series and Sell series - depending on how the price moves

Once again, pay attention to the X's and Y's.

Reaching the yellow square - you go Bai Bai - until you reach the green square - and only then (after catching a downside loss on a previous sell trade) you flip over - and go Bai Bai - until you get a stop loss (the size of the square) and you flip again...

what netting are we talking about here? do you understand what you are writing?

transcendreamer:

does it work?

your boiler doesn't work - so you ask :))))

Макс:

One thing I don't understand... or two...

Why does he obstinately deny the existence of netting (maybe he just does not know how it works?)... After all, he would immediately understand what a heck he is doing trading in different directions with his pyramids))

what's wrong with hedge? you can take 100 points each way

and best of all 100 open positions each way

Aleksander:

why are you so difficult :)))) what kind of game? we are talking about Flips - trade alternately Buy series and Sell series - depending on how the price moves

Once again, pay attention to the X's and Y's.

Reaching the yellow square - you go Bai Bai - until you reach the green square - and only then (after catching a downside loss on a previous sell trade) you flip over - and go Bai Bai - until you get a stop loss (the size of the square) and you flip again...

what netting are we talking about here? do you understand what you are writing?

I have three questions:

1. Will there be a profit?
  2. What about profit?
  3. Can I count on a profit?
Reason: