Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 74

Mischek:
Well, that's just as well.

Of course it's all taken care of and paid for.)

ZS: I think the price of payment is very high

MetaDriver:
What do you see as idiocy?
Next time you use numbers with many zeros, remember that more often. And don't doubt that those around you are thinking exactly the same thing, even when they are politely silent.

Renat:
Next time you use numbers with many zeros, remember that more often. And don't doubt that those around you are thinking exactly the same thing, even when they are politely silent.

I don't really care what people around me think of my mental capacity.

As for idiocy - everyone here has plenty of it, including me.

I just wanted to clarify what exactly you mean in this case. to be honest I still don't quite understand.

"But if you manage to "get into a phase", then in some months it may be possible. you cannot hold it for years. today the fx is working, tomorrow it may not.But with a creative search and understanding of market processes, it can be repeated from time to time - until the "suffered party" (market makers) finds an antidote to a particular implementation of the TS.

war of robots, c'est la vie.

// if the broker sits on commission - he does not care, only unjustified (and illegal) claims from their (LP's) side to the broker may be.

MetaDriver:

"belief in high interest rates"?

The name of the company whose representative appears here looms inthe picture.

Don't you want to ask him about reality?

Contender:

The name of the company whose representative appears here looms inthe picture.

Don't you want to ask him about the reality?

did hrenfx have a PAMM on GKFX ?

This picture has nothing to do with PAMMs. it's a picture of trading this test TS (from which this thread started).

Renat:

Metadriver, are you an idiot?

The experience is staring you in the face. Come on, me, the average (: coder is allowed to say such things, I don't have anyone to talk to.)

MetaDriver:

did hrenfx have a PAMM on GKFX ?

This picture has nothing to do with PAMMs. it's a picture of the trading of this test TS (which is where this thread started).

it also says real ECN-account

i.e. all this on "real"? )

ZZZY: that is exactly the same on a real account was lost on the other poured? ))

sanyooooook:

it also says real ECN-account

i.e. all this on "real"? )

it says"this can work in real accounts". further it says "only in ECN".

What's wrong? tC is testing the presence of Matching (without it he loses, with him he overflows). i would have first tested (min.lot, of course.) if i was going to trade the spread. and you do not?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

MetaDriver:

It says"it can work on real accounts". further explanation - "only on ECN".

I would have tested it first (min.lot, of course) if I was going to trade the spread. but you didn't?

there is no indication that the second account drains 3 times faster than the one that is monitored

MetaDriver:

it says"it can work on real accounts", then it says "only on ECN".

i would have tested it first (min.lot, of course) if i was going to trade the spread. and you don't?

would you put that on your account?

or rather on your 2 accounts, because the second needs to be drained

I know for sure that the demo account can be on a real server and look like a real account.

Reason: