Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 597

benzovoz:
If you do not know why he keeps showing it on an ancient price)))) By the way, also incomprehensible origin. I know because they did it on the robot, even in preferential tester conditions pours mercilessly, without the slightest chance. The topic may have a prospect, but certainly not in this form. We need to take the movement, i.e. to see when it is ready to go. If we look at the trend on a higher timeframe, it will be useless with the theme, it will hit a local triangle and the deposit will be gone. A triangle may appear anywhere on the chart, except where the movement starts from.

you must have misunderstood something about the system... The state was shown NOT for PR - but for Visual inspection of the basics of the Shape Shifters system itself - Changing trading direction after the hand catches a loss, with increasing lots after the hand loses...

Second - probably you're realizing EA (by the way I never said that shifters are purely formalizable system) - didn't take into account the time of owl - conditionally that Trading starts at 7 am Moscow and ends at 22 - i.e. time filter will exclude casting lots at night time...

If you don't know what you're waiting for - try to go back to the market ... If you don't know what you're waiting for - wait for the price to fall below one pips and you'll get a Sell/Back - I'll trade backwards near pips - after breakdown you may use martin or turn the direction ...

For a complete picture, reproduce the X's and Z's on the chart - there are indicators in kodobase - and use your fingers to move the squares - two squares of any hand beat back the previous loss - the currency flatlining - but even so... some compensation for the profitable hand - the losses of the other (decrease by another knee's lot) - will give you a completely different result in the outcome of the Expert Advisor...

The vulnerability of the system is not in the slanted bars, the vulnerability is in greed, i.e. the desire to take a lot in a short period of time and in the pips step of the shares. Many things are beautiful on history, but I wrote above about the butterfly effect for a reason, the greater the greed and the shorter the time frame - the more this effect manifests itself in the market for a particular system. I.e., systems do not break but the systems that enter the real market change it, and the greedier and more aggressive they are, the stronger and faster they change the market. For such systems the downfall is inevitable in the end. You have to follow the guys who are pushing the market with serious money, there is no other way. To do this, you have to see where these guys are going to push. The algorithm that implies "no matter where the price moves" must constructively adapt to the movements of serious guys, while such an algorithm cannot be built on scalping in increments, market noise will wind the deposit over itself. The result is that only competent pyramiding can give you what you want, but not on pipsewise inundations. Pips shares are good in aggressive plan but they never have a ratio of deposit load/right stops. I.e. correct stops will overload the deposit in hell, and wrong stops will be kicked out mercilessly. And in general, without stops it is even more fucked up.

I think if you start demonstrating system trades even online, hardly anyone will do it again.
I myself have caught a pyramid more than once, but the absence of a stop put me into a stop-out, because a tiny pullback goes right into a minus deposit.
The subtlety of pyramiding is in guessing the length (in pips) of the pullback.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Necollah, I think even if you show the system online, I don't think anyone will repeat it.
I myself have caught a pyramid more than once, but the absence of a stop put me into a stop-out, because a tiny pullback goes right into a minus deposit.
The subtlety of pyramiding is in guessing the length (in pips) of the rebound.

If we consider the laws of symmetry, then averaging should be done with increasing lots, and pyramiding with decreasing ones, since every new order opens at better and better price with averaging, and with pyramiding at worse and worse prices.

khorosh:

If we consider the laws of symmetry, then averaging should be done with increasing lot size, and pyramiding with decreasing lot size because every new order opens at better and better price with averaging, and with pyramiding at worse and worse price.

Interesting idea, I have not tried that.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I think if you start demonstrating the deals of the system even online, it is unlikely that anyone will repeat it.
The subtlety of pyramiding is in guessing the length (in pips) of the pullback.

Nikola online? It is more likely that the ruble will be $75 :-)

transcendreamer:

Nikola online? More likely the ruble will be at $75 :-)

If an African-American riot escalates and the Fed is in their hands, that's possible).

khorosh:

If we consider the laws of symmetry, then averaging should be done with increasing lots, and pyramiding with decreasing ones, because every new order opens at better and better price with averaging, and at worse and worse price with pyramiding.

You should not take into account that with averaging, previous orders are in the red, and with pyramiding they are in the plus.

khorosh:

If an African-American revolt escalates and the Fed ends up in their hands, it is possible).

It would be sad to see the empire collapse so quickly, because then monumental shifts would occur which could significantly change the investor and trader climate, it is even possible that we would have to go to the factory!