Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 598

khorosh:

If we consider the laws of symmetry, then averaging should be done with increasing lot size, and pyramiding with decreasing lot size because every new order opens at better and better price with averaging, and with pyramiding at worse and worse price.

Unfortunately, the fifth knee is no different from the first or seventh knee.

Макс:
Unfortunately, in the distance, the fifth knee is no different from the first or seventh.

If it were possible to get a significant frequency drop for some definite step of the progression, it would be a real grand piano...........

and up to now some people are trying to saw all sorts of cunning schemes for decades, believing piously in magic power of pyramiding

Let's see the author's signal. Although it is closed, there is no point in faking the picture. Last time it seemed to be ~2000%.

b2v:
Let's see the author's signal. It's closed though, but there's no point in faking the picture. Last time it seemed to be ~2000%.

I missed it all... we have a new 👑 prophet👑?

Hail to the new 👑prophet👑!

transcendreamer:

Nikola online? It's more likely the ruble will be $75 :-)

so... You don't go to a cult - you're behind the times... but i've been there for a week now like papa carla, riveting interest :)))

New "old" prophet:)
There is only 5 multiplied to 300k and 10k% - I think in a trend market you can do it in a week:)
By the way, then open a signal for subscription - not a bad idea:)

Wow, that's incredible news.

Too bad the stolen gypsy SIM card Durov threw in again.

but I'll try another one.

b2v:
New "old" prophet:)
There's only 5 multiplied to 300k and 10k% - I think in a trend market you can do it in a week:)
By the way then open a signal for subscription - not a bad idea!:)
Real? Or demo?

igrok333:
Real? Or demos?

Alexander has never traded live. All his screenshots from the past are demos.

in the screenshots the extrema

it is important to understand that an extremum is not predefined as an extremum

marking is post factum

and the eu did not walk so beautifully for nothing.....

Reason: