Ward 6 - page 69

khorosh:
The hint on the chart is that there is a name for the turkey.
I haven't looked at it. not interested.

Mischek2:

Where should I look?

Where does it grow?

You can't get enough of the demo? What a way to go.

Dr.Brain:
Depending on the nature of the series. Imagine that I would "weight the tails" of the distribution so that the probabilities of outliers (purely random) of 200-300 pips would be noticeable, that hardly every tenth bar 200-300 pips. Of course there will be a purely random result in the end. In my opinion, it is obvious that what is in the input allows or does not allow for tricks.

I see.... It depends on how the moon rises on the 9th lunar day.

You don't want to answer the question directly).

Then tell me yourself. What kind of row would you need to have in order for the focus to appear? Suppose I want to generate a series and give it to you for your filter. What kind of row should it be? It seems that your filter is capricious, this one is wrong, this one is wrong )))). It is possible to generate and satisfy its whims artificially, but markets do not satisfy its whims, or markets have similar properties.

In general the Nobel Prize is probably based on having one random series to split it into components and use them to gather the series with the remainder so that the deterministic component of the gathered series would give more statistical advantage than a random remainder.

Dr.Brain:
Isn't the demo enough for you? What a way to go.

Demo utee? I don't get it.

WATCH WHERE?

Nikitoss:

What should the series be like?

In general, the Nobel Prize is probably about having one random series, splitting it into components, and putting them back together with a residual, so that the deterministic component of the assembled series eventually gives a higher statistical advantage than the random residual.

The series must not be random. Such as a stream of quotes, for example.

About what you said next. Ha ha ha. Random series 1 = Non-random series 2 + "remainder2? In what inflamed brain was such an equality born? It is impossible.

DmitriyN:
How long do you want to work on a demo account?
Until the moment when the sneers and laughs disappear and the silent adoration and letters in my personal accounts begging for PAMMs begin. My guess is that it will come at a point between 500 and a thousand trades. Although maybe even before 500.

Mania grandiosa.

A TS can be considered full-fledged only if its algorithm is coded in the Expert Advisor and it has been thoroughly tested with positive results. When trading manually, it is difficult to distinguish between the system algorithm and the trader's intuition and experience. An experienced trader on a naked chart can get better results than any system.

Dr.Brain:

The series must not be random. Such as a stream of quotes, for example.

About what you said next. Ha ha ha. Random series 1 = Non-random series 2 + "remainder2? In what inflamed brain was such an equality born? It is impossible.

Random series = row1 + row2 + row3........ + residual, so that the sum of rows above has greater or less scatter than the residual. Again, you are deliberately evading the answer.

I asked about the properties of the series on which your focus will manifest. Non-random series also have different properties. And if to go into principle, any process can be random only locally in relation to some period, and there is no absolutely random in nature.

paukas:

Mania grandiosa.

vulgaris ?
Reason: