Ward 6 - page 63

HideYourRichess:

What market? What demo?

You've got stupidity in every word there. Well, to think of a demo market, even if it is forex, is another trump card.

What's the difference? Let's go over the points, how are the quotes on the demo different from the real ones?

paukas:
Because he believed in stability. He was a fool.
More precisely?

Dr.Drain:
What's the difference? Let's go over the points, how are the quotes on the demo account different from the real one?

You should have at least 100 quid in your account. You'll know right away.

Although where do geniuses get 100 quid? They're thinkers, icarus. They rule Wikipedia on the fly.

Dr.Drain:

This invention is called the Segway. The Segway is the new space vehicle - 100% attention from others! Platform + two wheels + steering wheel and batteries. The latest balancing system keeps the driver in balance with only one axle at the base. Control is intuitive, with only the movement of the centre of gravity.

Very comfortable and functional, although the crowds of fools laughed and didn't believe it.

Try it better

Dr.Drain:
What is the difference? Let's break it down a bit, how are the quotes on the demo different from the real ones?
This lesson costs money. As soon as you spend it on the real market, you'll have an epiphany. Do you think people here demand real, not demo, results for nothing? Unlike you, they know how to swim.

alsu:
A very correct picture, by the way. Firstly, it's still just another bicycle, and secondly, there should be an aspen stake instead of a seat so that people don't forget what they're dealing with.

Dr.Drain:

Absolutely not. There is no way to predict anything. Once again, read the above:

Here found a forum on the internet where Dr Drain, under a different name, was poking around the same topic of his non-delayed filter (by the way, there were many versions of this miracle filter) exactly one year ago. The Doctor clearly suffers from mania for attention and grandeur.

Dr.Forex

Posted on 08 June 2011 - 10:22 am.

Colleagues.
    As you know, any idea can be represented in different ways.
    For example, you can plot a histogram as bars,
    or as circular sectors, or you can present classical mechanics
    in Lagrangian formalism or in Hamiltonian formalism,
    or quantum mechanics in a matrix representation or, say, in an impulse representation,
    it doesn't matter, the important thing is that the same idea can be represented in many
    in many ways that better or worse emphasize some of its properties.

The straight lines I've drawn here HAVE THE PROPERTY OF PRICE.
    Otherwise, none of these games make sense.

It also implies the following remarkable fact.
    If it is possible to draw something that has in it
    of a kind of looking into the future, not enough, of course, to
    to simply "draw a price" into the future, for that is impossible,
    but if there is some kind of grain looking into the future, then on the basis of this
    mathematics, it is possible to construct a NON-REALIZABLE FILTER.
    Which I will hereafter refer to as NDNRF (No Delay & No Redraw Filter).

I wrote such an algorithm. Exactly the same mathematics with which I drew the above
    dotted lines into the future is now presented in the form of being able
    to perform a PRICE SLIDE (like SMA) WITHOUT DELAY,
    and at the same time WITHOUT TRANSFORMATION.

...The non-lagging and non-drawing filter
    is the main and only core of the Grail.

Dr.Forex

Posted on June 12, 2011 - 2:29 pm

BQQ turned out to be right. NDNRF288 turned out to be just average between the price and the SMA288.

Because it was based on reasonable assumptions that the best prediction is no prediction (horizontal line into the future) and then there were so many formulas and transformations, it would never occur to me that it would result in such a trivial result.

Dr.Forex

Posted on June 12, 2011 - 8:28 pm

Gentlemen, I announce that the NDNRF theory has gone nowhere and I have managed to create a new version... The new version of the NDNRF does not attack the physical principles of the structure of the universe. If you will, it is not the essence of the NDNRF in its ideal sense, but what I previously referred to here as divine level theory. That is, on the EURUSD chart will not be NDNRF, but a certain graph that shows in which direction a trade should be opened. I will try to show the application of the theory on the EURUSD pair.

Dr.Forex

Posted on June 23, 2011 - 19:13

I've almost got used to the fact that we cannot cheat nature and the lagless filter is possible, but it will not filter, I mean decrease the RMS, but vice versa, increase it. So it is absolutely useless thing. But new ideas will let me forget about filters and come back to statistical understanding of price.

Dr.Drain:

For example, what's worse than your touted lag-free filter?

The patient is being washed, Yuri.

Dr.Drain:

Perhaps. Will someone undertake to write a "universal EA" which would:

1. every 10-15 minutes (after closing of a couple or three M5 bars) would dump quotes into a text file (in the same file close columns for, say, 10 currency pairs, while filtering the possible missing bars, and if any, filling them with the latest available values - i.e. in the same line all values either refer to the same moment in time, or in separate columns substituted by the latest available values, the main thing to avoid lines where quotes are asynchronous)

2. start executable file (the file name shall be selected in the Expert Advisor);

3. waited for 5 minutes until .exe would make calculations and save the text file results.txt;

4. opened (or not opened) trades, drawing instructions from results.txt file;

5. goto 1.

Because I personally don't have time and desire to understand mql and, moreover, I wouldn't install a ready-made Expert Advisor in MT because it may have undeclared capabilities. The maximum I can install in MT is an empty Expert Advisor without any algorithmic kernel similar to the universal Expert Advisor described above. Of course, I'm not going to explain the algorithm to a third party, either. So for now we trade manually and enjoy the miracle, namely the probability of TP steadily exceeding 50%.

This, of course, is more difficult to do.

Why such distrust? " for there are likely to be undeclared opportunities"

The metaquotes have already made quite a mess of their reputation by writing all sorts of clever plugins for DCs. The fact that brokerage companies see if the EA is trading or not is not even concealed anymore, and

The fact that brokerage companies see if the EA is trading or not is not even concealed, and their requotes and other nastiness level for manual trading is much lower than for auto-trading, which is nonsense, but it may be.

In this case one minus kills 20 pluses. They lost a lot of users on it.

But with the growth of competition between brokerage companies this situation is improving.

But, judging by your post, you admit the possibility of information leakage through this terminal. If that were the case and someone noticed it, MT would become just a platform for manual traders, and MQL would disappear into oblivion.

And the "manual traders" would have run away as well afterwards. But the developers of this amazingly usable platform are not so "kamikaze" in my opinion. There's a limit to everything.

If you have the facts, please write to me in person. I am also interested in this topic.

Reason: