Ward 6 - page 72

HideYourRichess:
Here, as in every decent place, it is the one who made the claim of superstability who proves it. No proof has been presented, the result is plain to see.

I absolutely agree with you, but the problem is that you are overdoing it with the integrity of the place. It just often looks absurd, as if the Catalans are judging their potential rivals for not playing fair. )))) laughs after all.

Nikitoss:

I absolutely agree with you, but that's the trouble, you're overdoing it with the integrity of the place. It just often looks absurd, as if the catalytic players are judging their potential rivals for not playing fair. )))) laughs.
What are you talking about?

Nikitoss:

I absolutely agree with you, but that's the trouble, you're overdoing it with the integrity of the place. It just often looks absurd, as if the Catalans are judging their potential rivals for unfair play. )))) laughs.

You can write without mistakes, but Fredo comes out of the cracks, between the lines, between the letters.)

DmitriyN: What can we say about the time frame? The time frame is 23 days.

Well, that's a rhetorical question ))))

In fact, the author has found some regularities in the market with respect to his indicator. The question is how stable they will be and how long the TS will last in the market?

Again the same question arises - how to determine the functionality of the TS in the future?

DmitriyN: I don't think you can without knowing what the filter is.

Well that's a priori....)))

Nikitoss:

I absolutely agree with you, but that's the trouble, you're overdoing it with the integrity of the place. It just often looks absurd, as if the catalytic players would condemn their potential rival for not playing fairly. )))) laughter after all.
I can responsibly say that apart from super stable grailers and their friends in the form of lockers and martingale, this is a decent society. And fair enough. If you're claiming divinity and superstable TC, prove it. If you can not do it yourself, ask the community, someone will program and test it for free. If you keep your mouth shut, eating your rations under the blanket, no one will say a word to you.

HideYourRichess: I can responsibly say, apart from the superstable rake-people, and their friends in the form of lockers and martingale-it's a pretty decent society.

Uh-huh.

We should also be compared to murderers and murder victims. Then everything will be OK .....)))

Mischek2:

You can write without mistakes at all, but Fredo comes out of the cracks, between the lines, between the letters )

????

I think it's going to be OK!)

Nikitoss:

????
Decent - answering questions from the moderator.