Ward 6 - page 65

jelizavettka:

Judging by your posts, you are just gloating)))) For what the doctors are losing on the counter-trend you will more than compensate for on the trend)))

No, I suggest you get the Icarus down from heaven.

jelizavettka: Bernoulli out!

Ay, ay, ay, I can't get past it. You're sending him to the wrong place, Lizanka... Well, it's good that you repented to his ashes.

Bernoulli is not used to study finnings. It is used in the study of trading systems.

It's been clear for a long time: there are addictions that are strictly contraindicated Bernoulli.

granit77:
No. It's character. This type of researcher is fanatically devoted to his direction (regardless of its correctness), so he pulls and interprets under it any external knowledge, from condensers to bosons. In 40 years only the amount of scientific information will have changed and the technique of presenting it will have improved.

Brief but succinct.....

Let's hope it's not all hopeless.)

paukas:
No, I suggest the Icarus come down from heaven.
So he didn't have time to scorch his wings. ))))

jelizavettka:

Brief but succinct.....

Let's hope it's not all so hopeless...)

Hopeless. Drain and Yusuf have similar characters: stubborn, audience loving, and buzzwords like "super stable". Both have challenged the others to show them more profitable strategies than their creations. Here they should compete with each other. It would be something like Alien vs Preditor.

Mathemat:

Ay-yi-yi-yi, I can't get past it. You're sending him to the wrong place, Lizanka... Well, it's a good thing you repented to his ashes.

You don't use Bernoulli to study finnings. You use it to study trading systems.

It's been clear for a long time with finnings: there are dependencies that are strictly against Bernoulli.

So, I'm not even going to argue))) The person who wrote the article "statistics-genocide or chronicle of a peak. sandwich" can only be defeated physically, but not mentally)))

So watch out, I'll beat you when I see you))))

gpwr:

Here's a forum on the web where Dr Drain, under a different name, was poking around the same topic of his lag-free filter ...

Very powerful, I think, the affair. "divine level theory" - it's like a diagnosis. He's not a doctor, he's a patient. There's a suspiciously rambling mix-up in his testimony...

I don't know, gentlemen, I like Yusuf and his (18). Even though I don't believe in (18).

gpwr:

Hopeless. Drain and Yusuf have similar characters: stubborn, audience-loving, and buzzwords like "super stable". Both have challenged the others to show them more profitable strategies than their creations. That's where they should compete with each other. It would be something like Alien vs Preditor.

And both are afraid of tester results..... Yusuf's is a total no-go, and the doctor already has some understanding of the non-branchiness of the price. 40 years..... maybe in 38)))

HideYourRichess: I don't know, gentlemen, I like Yusuf and his (18). Even though I don't believe in (18).
Yes, it is not uncommon to find some patients who are quite nice to talk to.
Reason: