Ward 6 - page 77

DmitriyN:
Why is it 60/40 on the price chart, but 50/50 on the random walk chart? What is the reason?
Because the price chart has a fundamentally different distribution of increments. First, as everyone knows, there are "heavy tails". Secondly, there are a bunch of other properties.

Mischek2:

It's complicated. This lift also has a negative MO. Six people are a deposit. They got on the lift and pressed up. But then there was a global crash and the power went out and they were between floors.

That is, the TA is not yet here, but the SL is not yet in danger either, because 25 tonnes per rope . It's been a month. There is nothing to eat. They started eating each other. As a result, there was one left. The strongest one. But then they put him in jail for cannibalism.

So they all died. That's a very sad story.

I agree.

But where's the fitting theme? ))))

Dr.Drain:
I liked that comment the best. I love a post this arrogant and stupid.
You need to tone it down, doctor. This is a blatant insult that should be apologised for.

Dr.Drain:
The sum of all possible realisations and their probabilities. And there are a lot of possible realizations. For example, 80 losing trades, 20 profitable trades, 40 losing trades. In fact, all you need is for only 100 trades to be unprofitable, the condition in a row is irrelevant here.
Maybe you mean: "the number of losing trades exceeds the number of profitable ones by 100"?

The moderators clearly don't realise that they don't mean much here. Nothing, in a few hundred trades even on the demo, not to mention the PAMM, when there will be not only interest but also an angry crowd, the moderators will smoke on the sidelines, afraid to say an extra word, and lower their tone. For there are plenty of moderators, and positive IOs - on the fingers of one hand in the whole world. :-)

So I'm not swearing. I'm expressing my humble opinion. That's all. If someone's moderator complexes suffer, I just laugh. The balance is growing, so time is working against them, and against me.

Dr.Drain:
The moderators clearly don't realise that they don't mean much here. Nothing, in a few hundred trades even on the demo, not to mention the PAMM, when there will be not only interest but also an angry crowd, the moderators will smoke on the sidelines, afraid to say an extra word, and lower their tone. For there are plenty of moderators, and positive IOs - on the fingers of one hand in the whole world. :-)

I remember honourable Nirobych saying something like this..... and where is he now? - waiting for $10 for oil....)))

What's there to talk about? You have to deal with it. We have to do at least 500 trades on the demo - then PAMM, if you asked, and as a weapon against the vulnerable moderators and others. The angry crowd is power :-) P.S. I promised to do it in the afternoon - in the afternoon, in the afternoon.

P.S. I promised to post the txt file with cloze quotes and filter in the afternoon. I'll try to figure it out.

DmitriyN: I'm going to bed now.
No...wait..... don't just walk away from us like that.....))))

Dr.Drain:

Jesus, you're delusional... Nevertheless, if there is no apology for insulting users, you will be punished.