Ward 6 - page 78

granit77:
Nevertheless, if there is no apology for insulting users, you will be punished.

Ha-ha-ha. You have a high opinion of yourself. Who's gonna punish me? You? How? Ban me? Ha-ha-ha. You'd better shut up and not embarrass yourself. Tired of imbeciles who can only ban out of spite :-).

P.S. Counting, getting ready to post.

Dr.Drain:
The moderators clearly don't realise that they don't mean much here. Nothing, in a few hundred trades even on the demo, not to mention the PAMM, when there will be not only interest but also an angry crowd, the moderators will smoke on the sidelines, afraid to say an extra word, and lower their tone. For there are plenty of moderators, and positive IOs - on the fingers of one hand in the whole world. :-)

you poor thing, what's the matter with you that you can't even see the shore?

granit77:
Jesus, you are delusional... Nevertheless, if there is no apology for insulting users, you will be punished.

He's really out of his mind.

Dr.Drain:

Ha-ha-ha. You have a high opinion of yourself. Who's gonna punish me? You? How? Ban me? Ha-ha-ha. You'd better shut up and not embarrass yourself. Tired of imbeciles who can only ban out of spite :-).

P.S. Counting, getting ready to post.

Perpetual ban. The morons are really annoying. The writer has asked to be banned himself, as there is nothing more to add on the subject.

Mischek2: you poor thing, what's the matter with you that you can't see the coast?
Shaw,shaw? .... khraal seems to be on the way..... all fucked up !!!!.....))))

LeoV:
Sho, sho? .... temral seems to be on the way..... all fucked up.....))))

late

but I don't think he's finished.

he'll probably be back.

Mischek2:

Late

but I don't think he's finished.

he'll probably be back.

It's not going to happen!

:)

Mischek2: I don't think he's finished.

)))) These usually have a problem with the case ))))....

The thread is closed and all discussion from this point is cut off. The topicstarter and his clones are permanently banned and anathema.

The only thing you would have been able to get out of him anyway. He's a vampire and he's not hiding it.

gpwr
Vizard
alsu
paukas

HideYourRichess
Savl

Reason: