FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1724

mmmoguschiy-new:
I don't have that experience, but you do))

You seem to have asked yourself that question on more than one occasion. So there is some suspicion after all, otherwise you would not be looking for your own kind.

As for me, this is the first time I've heard about it, so I have not asked this question and also, it means you are in the wrong place.

Alexey Busygin:

You seem to have asked yourself that question on more than one occasion. So there is some suspicion after all, otherwise you would not be looking for your own kind.

As for me, this is the first time I have heard about it, so I have not asked this question and also, it means you are in the wrong place.

I came across an article somewhere. You read the newspapers, the news... the Internet. So do I. You have to educate yourself a little bit.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why do you have some kind of scale - much less? What kind of monitor did you put it on? 480 pixels?

It's not my fault if it takes you two minutes to find one letter on the keyboard. Go to a typing course, the blind method... that's it.

or you can take a speed-reading course too - if you can't read a lot.

No, Mighty, please don't take that as a jab. It wasn't in my post.

Women tap their heels to get attention from men. That's all I meant. And that's the only reason I asked you to be discreet.

charter:

No, Mighty, please don't take that as a jab. It wasn't in my post.

Women tap their heels to get attention from men. That's all I meant. And that's the only reason I asked you to be discreet.

I'm sorry - there was no jab in mine either )) it was just a thought out loud... I just don't understand what the problem is, everyone's talking about a hundred pages of bullshit of which one or two are valid and the rest are bypassed. about breams, about Jamison, about Louboutins... And you say a lot... little... attention... inattention... something else... Maybe I have ADD - who knows and my pads are itchy - scratching the keyboard

By the way, I've been told more than once - not just in this chat - that there's a lot of me. It's true that the chat room was dumb... you know, like this thread. Normal people by the way did not complain!!! Observation (I mean adequate - there are few of them).

Z.Y. And in general, it's not me a lot, it's you a little! Realistically few. It would be nice if we could talk about the subject. And bullshit can be written in much larger quantities. Apparently there really are old people here. You can talk nonsense, but then you're dumb for half a day. Your mind has to work much faster even than you write, let alone speak. But that's not you.

That's you:

Huh, what? Mmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lesorub:

There's nothing worked out there yet...

correction and continuation...

then down 0340

What do you think of Zarik?

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way, I've been told more than once - not just in this chat - that there's a lot of me. It's true that the chat room was dumb... you know, like this thread. Normal people by the way did not complain!!! Observation (I mean adequate - there are few of them).

Z.Y. And in general, it's not me a lot, it's you a little! Realistically few. It would be nice if they were talking on the subject. And bullshit can be written in much larger quantities.
Eh! turn back on your head again, cherter wanted to say that there should be a lot of good people, but not that many, you at least put your posts together, in one or two or alternate with other forum members.

Nestradamus:

The median channel did not exist until the second extremum was formed?

What does the study of a completed channel provide for trading? Yesterday's day won't bring earnings if you didn't calculate the movement the day before.

Why the assumption that the speed of a long should be equal to the speed of a short?

Answering the question on the screenshot. The ratio of corners is 1 to 2. The rectangles are equal to each other. Everything is calculated by the Pythagoras theorem and from the properties of similarity.

Now for the questions of the topic.

Yes, there is no median as long as there is no second extremum. This approach ensures that the zigzag will not be redrawn. These are the rules for model construction. The channel is considered only when the filter line has been broken through. In this construction, the levels stand dead and they will not change. It's elementary to set a stop and calculate the sl/mt ratio. I made an indicator for myself using MT4. I set the channel and after its penetration two horizontal straight hands - all parameters of the deal are instantly calculated, including the lot.

The point is that a completed channel is the dough poured into the market between extrema. Only everything is calculated geometrically. And that is why we can see how the market will react. The origins of the model grow out of Adverse Tactics. The basic premise - the market always balances as the market is a zero-sum game. Those very capital flows. It doesn't matter if it is speculative capital, real sector or spot market. The channel is just a marker, a milestone, a reference point, a local measurement system, a ruler, or you name it. The human brain is built in such a way that it needs a grid, a reference frame. Hence, for example, the timeframes. Setting a reference frame on points created by the market itself (extrema) is the most natural form of obtaining a system of measurements. In the market, the time flows non-linearly. The reference points are ticks, and they come chaotically, but tend to the normal distribution.

About the rates of long and short - there is no such assumption. We simply compare these rates - higher, lower, equal. But... Corrections that harmonise the market are always "wound up" on the first velocity. Look at my last screen - the price has returned to the first speed and slowed down. Don't be lazy, take any tool and drag an indicator through the history. You will find thousands of examples on different scales where this is exactly what happens. Because it can't be otherwise. From the word never.

Here comes the pullback on the eu!
Reason: