Ward 6 - page 71

LeoV:

Who's the demo millionaire and demo alligarh here? ))))

I thought it was all... :-)

Roman.:

Killed... :-)

P.S. My version: Replace the word "work" - jerk off... :-)

I think it's time to ban you, you're overreacting already...... What is it about this that bothers you so much? Naturally, the author is not telling us a lot of things, and may be deliberately misrepresenting them in some places.

But a lot of people here are not squeamish about it. And many of them are talking about trends, and about making money on inertia, but there was no pummum or stats from them either. What can you show us? If nothing, then either do not get involved or prove the invalidity of this approach. Prove it, and so far just your verbiage and attempts to get something, or stupid envy.

Dr.Brain:
Until the moment when the sneers and laughs disappear and the silent adoration and letters in private messages begging for PAMMs begin. My guess is that it will be between 500 and a thousand trades. Although maybe even before 500.

Do not hide your money in banks and corners,
Bring your money in or you'll be in trouble.
And at midnight, bury your money in the ground there,
And at midnight, bury your money in the ground where?
Bury it in the ground where...

Not a mountain or a ravine or a forest,
Not an ocean without bottoms or shores,
But a field, a field, a field, a field of wonders,
A field, a field, a field, a field of wonders,
A field of wonders in Fool's Land.
Crex peccis peccis...

Nikitoss:

I think it's time to ban you, you're overreacting already...... Why are you so bothered by all this? Naturally, the author is not telling us a lot of things, and may be deliberately distorting in some places.

No, Fredo, the author is insane.

Nikitoss:

I think it's time to ban you, you're overreacting already....... Why are you so obsessed with it all? Naturally, the author has a lot to say, and perhaps in some places deliberately misrepresented.

But many people here are not squeamish about it. And many of them are trending, and about making money on inertia, but there have been no pummels or stats from them either. What can you show us? If nothing, then either do not get involved or prove the invalidity of this approach. Prove it, but so far just your verbiage and attempts to get something out, or stupid jealousy.

Whose side are you from, exactly?

DmitriyN:

Adjusted the lots. Made the lot constant = 0.1. This is how the chart turned out. The number of trades is not small to estimate.
The chart did not look good, but the result is not bad.

It's good, but how long will it last?

DmitriyN: The number of trades is not small, for evaluation purposes.
The chart has started to look bad, but the result is not bad.

So how many hundreds more trades do I have to wait for on the demo before putting it on the real?

If you wait too long, you lose everything.

Based on today's market realities - you have to bake cakes while they are hot, otherwise everything cools down very quickly ))))

YOUNGA:
Yeah, sure, but how long will it last?

It won't be six months.

DmitriyN:

I think you have to consider not only the number of trades, but also the term that the system floats and doesn't sink in.
What can you say about the timeframe? The time frame is 23 days. That's very little. I have enough of these grails. Some of them hold for a year or two.

If we talk about interest, the deposit has increased from 10000 to 11645 in 23 days. Roughly speaking, 16.5% a month.
Including reinvestments, that's about 6 times a year.

You also take into account the period during which this increase took place... A third of the total number of transactions is not enough... It would be another matter if there were a flat upward curve, with minor corrections...

Nikitoss:

I think it's time to ban you, you're overreacting already....... Why are you so obsessed with it all? Naturally, the author has a lot to say, and perhaps in some places deliberately misrepresented.

But many people here are not squeamish about it. And many of them are trending, and about making money on inertia, but there have been no pammas or stats from them either. What can you show us? If nothing, then either do not get involved or prove the invalidity of this approach. Prove it, but so far just your verbiage and attempts to get something out, or stupid jealousy.

Here, as well as in any decent place, the one who made the statement about superstability proves it. No proof has been presented, the result is obvious.
Reason: