Investing in developments - page 12

Investor888 >>:

Верно, но компромисса уже не будет. Иначе что буде дальше,.. еще, еще. Человек не торговый робот, к сожаленью.

on what terms... what is the main stumbling block?

Better >>:

Если и существует кто-то, кто регулярно делает 35% каждые 2 месяца, то он на этот форум не заходит

That's why I wrote at the very beginning that I was looking for those who have new developments and still don't have a pamm account and a long trading history. Every day there are thousands of EAs creating all over the world, who knows, maybe one of them will look into this thread.

YuraZ >>:

а на каких условиях ... в чем основное преткновение ?

In an unequal share of the profits, yes and Made money, and decided on his own...

Investor888 >>:

Поэтому в самом начале я писал, что ищу тех, у кого есть новые разработки и всё еще нет памм счете и длительной истории торгов. Каждый день по всему миру создают тысячи ЕА, кто знает, может один из них заглянет в эту тему.

Well, I have one. Are you willing to invest two of my monthly salaries in me to drop everything and finish my TS?

Swetten, where's the smiley at the end of that sentence? :)

:)

:)

LeoV >>:

He has a familiar, Nirobovian style, or am I already glitching?

Nah, he's got the style of a dragging, monotonous, endless nightmare.

P.S. The similarities are definitely there though. :)

Swetten >>:

Ну вот у меня есть. Вы готовы проинвестировать в меня две моих месячных зарплаты, чтобы я всё бросила и закончила свою ТС?

No, because if your system fails will you blame me? You just need a trader or a ready-made advisor to manage

Investor888 >>:

Нет, потому что если сольет ваша система вы будете винить меня? Нужен просто трейдер или готовый советник для управления

Isn't the TS an advisor?

Reason: