Ward 6 - page 70

Mikhail Andreyevich has started to take a close look at you, the smell of brooms is in the air))

Dr.Brain:
Until the moment when the sneers and laughs disappear and the silent adoration and letters in private messages begging for PAMMs begin. My guess is that it will be between 500 and a thousand trades. Although maybe even before 500.
Powerful bid for success! You are my idol, so you know! I suggest that all successful traders on this forum should contribute to the Napoleon's hat for the author.

DmitriyN: How long do you want to work on a demo account?
A demo account, perpetual development of a perfect-not-lagging turkey, non-alcoholic beer, a rubber woman ..... what else do you need to face old age...))

HideYourRichess:
A powerful bid for success! You are my idol, you know that! I suggest that all the successful traders on the forum contribute to a Napoleon hat for the author.

Napoleon's hat)

LeoV:
A demo account, perpetual development of a perfect-not-lagging turkey, non-alcoholic beer, a rubber woman ..... what else do you need to face old age...?))

Well, what about you? :-)

There's still some "sacred" meaning in it... Read it again and think about it: "work"... "on a demo account".

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA

Dr.Brain:
Until the sneers and laughs disappear and the silent adoration and private letters begging for PAMMs begin.

Are you not in over your head?

Roman.:

Well, what about you? :-)

There's still some "sacred" meaning in it... Read it again and think about it: "work"... "on a demo account".

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA

Working on a demo account, working on a perfect-not-lagging turkey, working on a rubber woman, developing a new, improved non-alcoholic beer, even more non-alcoholic than it is today...... what else do you need to be happy? ....))))

LeoV:

what else do you need to be happy? ....))))

Demo PAMM ))

Mischek2: Demo PAMM ))

Right, I forgot - working on a demo PAMM, demo investing - bottom line - demo millionaire.

Who's the demo millionaire and demo alligarh here? ))))

Mischek2:

Demo PAMM ))

Killed... :-)

P.S. My take: Replace the word "work" with "jerk off"... :-)

Reason: