learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 81

Reshetov:
Alive. Saw him yesterday. Went around the neighbourhood and said he'd pay everyone back double what he owed. He swore and swore, "Will you lend me money for the new depot? I'll pay you back after the first kickback. It's a win-win system. I'll never see the light of day again."

How's your R-Net X doing?

Roman.:

It's a beautiful picture. Down soon - unequivocally. Operators are reducing their longs...

Interesting, roman please send me the meta-cell index..... I remember downloading it once but it did not work...

nikelodeon:

Interesting, roman please send me the meta COT index..... I remember how I downloaded it but I failed to set it...

All according to the article.

Putthe trailer and files directory with http://zalil.ru/33735582 in the experts folder of your terminal. Run the scripts one after the other, waiting for the previous one to be completed in the following order: Meta COT Script Build, Meta COT Script Concatenate, Meta COT Script Aggregation.

Charge the indices to the charts of the instruments you're interested in, and off you go!

Files:
scripts.zip  102 kb
indicators.zip  530 kb

Roman.:

All according to the article.

Putthe trailer and files directory with http://zalil.ru/33735582 in the experts folder of your terminal. Run the scripts one after the other, waiting for the previous one to be completed in the following order: Meta COT Script Build, Meta COT Script Concatenate, Meta COT Script Aggregation.

Charge the indices on the charts of interest to you and go!

I find the Excel version more convenient

I remember trying it once, but it didn't work, I wonder if the data that has already been updated is displayed without internet?

A little prediction from the man who found the grail :D Check it out ;)

271863768:

A little prediction from the man who found the grail :D Check it out ;)

For what? For how long? Fuck knows. Operators have reduced their longs. A pullback is just around the corner...

Hi all arrived from holiday, relaxed in general, fire! met a woman there ... Beautiful, slender, everything is as it should be) we were like Alla with Galkin :D have been all over the Black Sea coast, excursions, photos are forked (problems with the flash drive, but my girlfriend has them all, in a few days I will put them up)

Still recovering... :D been drinking every day :D so I'll hide :D

I traded in demo today, i'll start training, i got inspired by alexander-bablocks, mostly just experience, i'll trade multiples...

I've been trading for 6 hours, i'll probably stay like this from 12 noon till 6 pm roughly, hope everything will be good)

Day 1 :D

7Konstantin7:

Greetings, everybody! Came back from holiday, had a great time! Beautiful, slender, everything is just right) we were like Alla with Galkin :D have been all over the Black Sea coast, excursions, photos are forked (problems with the flash drive, but my girlfriend has them all-in a few days I will put them up)

Still recovering... :D been drinking every day :D so I'll hide :D

I traded in demo today, i'll start training, i got inspired by alexander-bablocks, mostly just experience, i'll trade multiples...

I've been trading for 6 hours, i'll probably stay like this from 12 noon till 6 pm roughly, hope everything will be good)

Day 1 :D

HOORAY FOR YOU!!!

7Konstantin7:

Hey, everybody, I'm back from my vacation, _

The end of the holiday must be celebrated. Alexander is gone, and so are Lisa, Roman and Piglet.
Reason: