learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 36

granit77:
What a scary way to live. Without picking on the strategy, purely out of a sense of self-preservation I would never bet anything like this on the real.

And don't bet! At the moment the drawdown is just over 5%, tell me where the fears are?

You'd think the rest of us have less than 1% drawdown and everyone's raking in the dough.....

Don't fuck with me....

TEXX:

And don't bet! Right now, the drawdown is just over 5%, so tell me, where are the fears?

You'd think the rest of us have less than 1% drawdown and everyone's raking in the dough.....

Don't fuck with me....

I'm not :))
The key word is "At the moment".
But! It's a free country. Free will.

granit77:
I don't :))
The key word is "At the moment".
But! It's a free country. Free will.

OK, let's be specific, what kind of drawdown do you think is acceptable?

TEXX:

OK, let's be specific, what kind of drawdown do you think is acceptable?
Actually, I wasn't going to argue with you, I was just expressing my opinion.
My drawdown may be several times bigger, but I don't have a grid of orders and aggressive trading.
Consequently, I will neither wake up in the Bahamas, nor in a pit of debt. And I will wake up at home in a good (or not so good) mood.

granit77:
Actually I was not going to argue with you, I was just giving my opinion.
My drawdown may be several times bigger, but I do not have a grid of orders and aggressive trading.
Consequently, I will neither wake up in the Bahamas, nor in a pit of debt. And I will wake up at home in a good (or not so good) mood.

You have expressed your preconceived notion of the martingale system, but there is nothing to back up my approach,

I don't think that's right, but you're lumping everyone together. I don't wake up in the Bahamas either, but what's stopping me

to calculate the course of the currency and make conclusions for yourself - how much and where to bet.

I think there will be a TP!

I've been doing nothing but expressing my preconceived notions all my life :))
Only one thing gets in the way - I've earned my deposit money and I don't want to trust it to a case that's stalking around the corner.

granit77:
I have been doing nothing but expressing my preconceived ideas all my life :))
Only one thing hinders me - I have earned my deposit money and I don't want to trust it to chance, which is stalking around the corner.

Following the MM is the way to success in any variant.

I used to think that 100% a month was the way to success, now I am sure that 10% is enough, the main thing is stability....

..... lyrics.....

TEXX:

I'm sure it is the way to success in any of its variants.

I used to think that 100% a month was the way to success, now I am sure that 10% is enough, the main thing is stability....

..... lyrics.....

it's scary to ask... so what's the algorithm? (shaky voice)

solar:

it's scary to ask... so what's the algorithm? (shaky voice)

the chalkless version of a double-sided martin...

TEXX:

A lock-less version of a two-way martin...
Do you ever have a situation, which in chess, is called a zugzwang, when a price movement in either direction reduces funds? What do you do in such cases - do you close all the differently directed orders or do you go against the wind? Which is more profitable, in your opinion? After all, increasing imbalance in a strong trend is dangerous for the deposit.