learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 279

7Konstantin7:

Here's e..... Russia, found out about the cost of the Olympics, did the math... If you divide all the money spent by each person in all of Russia

They better give it to the people, you can buy one or even two flats, who cares about the Olympics?

There are so many countries which live well, where the government and everything for the people and we still live in awful conditions.

In the Arab Emirates, for example, you get a villa as a gift when you get married, if you have a child you get 30,000 c.u. and the money goes up to 100,000 c.u.This is what I understand for the people, people aspire to a good life with such opportunities. Here we have only poverty, moronism, poverty begets poverty, parents have not lived well, children exist, the poor uneducated population keeps growing, and this affects the development of the country,

And how much is spent on things they do not need or do not need at all, they would rather give it to people than play games, especially since almost all the population is in need...

Don't think it's all spent! More than half is pocketed! They have power at their fingertips, but they don't want to think about the people! That's their business!

borilunad:
Don't think it's all spent! More than half is pocketed! They have power at their fingertips, but they don't want to think about the people! That's their business!

__CaHeK__:

Statistics of the EA, using my algorithm, in training mode.

The villagers show the results from the real!

At the very least with a demo, but with a tester ... this is nonsense !!!

))

Stells:

Villagers show real results!

At the very least from a demo, but from a tester ... this is nonsense !!!

))

)), this is a concept, on the real will be almost 1 in 1.

P.S. somewhere up to $80,000, then the risk will have to be reduced, as the leverage after 100 lots will change.

P.P.S. I have made an absolutely accurate spread calculation (up to 50 pips) for my algorithm, my Expert Advisor is not ready yet, and this is what I have obtained with the same conditions:

1st week of training

spread=10 pips, profit=$129.01.

spread=15 pips, profit=$118.71.

spread=20 pips, profit=$108.41.

spread=40 pips, profit=$67.21.

spread=50 pips (profit only in trend), profit=$46.61.

2nd week of training

spread=10 pips, profit=111.50.

spread=15 pips, profit=98.00 USD.

spread=20 pips, profit=84.50 USD.

spread=40 pips, profit=$30.50.

spread=50 pips (earnings only when trending), profit= $3.50.

The 3rd week of training

There are 370 trades, the percentage value of repetition is 64.324.

spread=10 pips, profit=62.09.

spread=15 pips, profit=$54.04.

spread=20 pips, profit=45.99.

spread=40 pips, profit=$13.79.

spread=50 pips (earnings only in trends), profit=$2.31.

Something in this world is not right ...

BeerGod:

history fakin' never grab it close enough to real...

zoritch:

history fakin' never grab it close enough to real...

Zorich, you sound like a North American nationalist...

BeerGod:

the expectation is low for so many positive trades...(that's bad) but maybe I'm wrong

BeerGod:

I don't know who the visitors to this thread think they are by posting such nonsense, but I will state my opinion point by point.

Point 1:

At the stage of testing, we did not see a single "loss", which suggests that the stop loss has not been used.

Point 2:

Stop Loss is not used and there is not a single loss, and the drawdown is minimal - this implies 100% knowledge of the future, i.e. impudent peeking into the future using history.

Well, that's all there is to it, such pictures can only be posted in kindergarten to amaze the girls in the group.

__CaHeK__:

I don't know who the visitors to this thread think they are by posting such nonsense, but I will state my opinion point by point.

Point 1:

At the stage of testing we did not observe a single "loss", hence the conclusion - the stop loss is not used.

Point 2:

Stop Loss is not used and there is not a single loss, and the drawdown is minimal - this implies 100% knowledge of the future, i.e. impudent peeking into the future using history.

Well, that's all there is to it, such pictures can only be put up in the kindergarten to amaze the girls in the group.

And who said that I took the test results seriously?)

Reason: