learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 85

7Konstantin7:

I'm in coding too...

I haven't found a single normal EA or indicator in 5 years, it's all an initial stage that lasts a few years, and trading should be purely head-hands but I'm still far away from it.

Dig everything in a row-periodically trading hands and one day everything will work out

I've been working with forex for a year and I've tried different Expert Advisors and indulators but none of them predict 99%,

I don't know, but if you look at the market from the inside, my EA is losing 50% of my deposit per day in the demo mode, I have not put it in the tester, I have only set it to buy. For instance, if I wanted to use my forex robot, I would buy it on a demo and then sell it manually on a real account.

P.S I am also for manual trading

FEAR:

I don't know how to copy his trades, he buys on the demo and I sell manually on the real account.

You will get the same result, the same loss, but try it anyway)

You may be right, I don't know where in the code the buy condition is, change it to sell, it's like you're on a real account and look what happens in the tester.

7Konstantin7:

You will get the same result, the same loss, but try it anyway)

You need to know the coding, you need to write the code differently, it's like you're trading for real and look what will happen in the tester.

I'll try it right now

FEAR:
I will try it right now

If it is interesting to see the result, I've relatively often had to dig EAs, take the most interesting ones in my opinion and make a hail out of them by changing the code - but all this in the tester, not so in the real world

It's always a bane :D

7Konstantin7:

If it is interesting to see the result, I've relatively often had to dig EAs, take the most interesting ones in my opinion and make a hail out of them by changing the code - but all this in the tester, not so in the real world

It's always a bogeyman :D

I'm sorry i can't show you the exit. my speed was slowed down yesterday and i need two terminals. the second one i'm installing while the server is down loaded i'm surfing the net. i'll show it only on 13 or 14 September.

FEAR:
I can't show you the exit. my speed was slowed down yesterday. i need two terminals. i'm installing the second one while the server is downloading. i'm sick of it. i'll show it on 13 or 14 September.

you need to watch the merge - if you average the spread per trade, then you will not make a profit on the flip

Demi:

you have to watch the merge - if you average the spread per trade, you will not make a profit on the flip

So I took into account the spread of 2 points i.e. 20 dollars and the loss is 70

70-20=50 50 that's a profit in reverse

What's the second year?

FEAR:
I can not show you the state. i need two terminals second install while the server is downloading the internet, it breaks the BESIT only on 13 or 14 September, i will show you the draw, Expert Advisor sinks so i would have made a profit if i opened in the other direction
Ok) experiment.

:D

Reason: