learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 84

Roman:

Yeah sometimes you have to build up volumes to 10-12 orders, no martin

Yunga:

I just see how to enter, everything goes by by itself) I just chop the dough)

I just chop the dough and then I start working. i wake up, i turn on the computer, i look at the charts for a minute and then i enter the market and i go non-stop for 4-6 hours, i close-out-lose-out-lose-profit-profit and so on) i'm floating in the market

It makes no difference to investors - the main thing is the result.

7Konstantin7:

Seriously, I just see how to enter, everything runs smoothly by itself) I just chop the dough)

I get up, turn on the computer, look at the charts for a minute and immediately enter the market

i think it makes no difference how to trade - the main thing is the result

I'm speechless. That's awesome.) That's what I'm aiming for.

FEAR:
I'm speechless That's Cool=) That's what I'm aiming for.

Thanks) It will work out for you, it just takes a lot of time, I'm almost 5 years every day in the monitor, the more you suffer no matter how you trade, eventually it will work out by itself) on the naked charts

I still have a long way to go.

7Konstantin7:

Thanks) it will work out for you, it just takes a long time, I'm almost 5 years every day in the monitor, the more you suffer no matter how you trade - eventually it all works out by itself)

I still have a long way to go.

And thank you for the support =)

Help in TS And if all the time to open only to buy on the 4 sign of the Take is greater than elk As you or is it nonsense?

FEAR:

And thank you for your support=)

Help in TS And if all the time to open only to buy on the 4 sign of the Take is greater than elk What do you think or it's nonsense?

No way, I need a signal generator, like a coin, and a martin may be needed in this TS

I have a different view, you have to invent something by yourself.

7Konstantin7:

Or dumb not dumb)

try to put a buy order like always on the buy as you like, but at round price levels, like every 50 pips and keep the price flat for example: 1.2550-1.2600-1.2650

and with a take/stop you could experiment

like that)

FEAR:

Take pairs of 4 to 8

DmitriyN:
Read here. I've read it a few times, but I didn't understand everything Yosya wrote.

That's it, there's a lot of good stuff in there, but I'll read it later - too lazy for now :D

By the way, realising the fact that you don't have to predict anything in a random flow (just unpredictable) has allowed me to build a trading system that can basically squeeze out any "reasonable" return. Reasonable in the sense of not getting picked on the ass and being asked to change brokers or get out of the markets altogether, and also in the sense of deposit size.

7Konstantin7:

That's it, there's a lot of good stuff in there, but I'll read it later - too lazy for now :D

By the way, realising the fact that you don't have to predict anything in a random flow (just unpredictable) has allowed me to build a trading system that can basically squeeze out any "reasonable" return. Reasonable in the sense of not getting picked on the arse and being asked to change brokers or get out of the markets altogether, and also in the sense of deposit size.

Honestly, I don't get it. I just ran across it.

7Konstantin7:

You need a signal generator, like a coin, and you need some kind of martin in this system.

I have a different view, you need to invent something on your own and then you will get something in the end.

I have an EA which opens orders when a new bar opens

1 lot

Take is higher than the moose

I would also like to try adding trailing and Breakeven to the code

I do not know codes

FEAR:

I'm in coding too...

I have not found a single normal EA or indicator in 5 years, this is the initial stage that lasts a few years, I think, and trading should be purely head-hands but I am still far away from it.

your trading is just as good as with the hands and you will get it one day, provided you look at the monitor at least 3 years every day and if you do it occasionally, it may take longer.

Reason: