learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 64

YOUNGA:
The period is small, you need a few years' worth of stats to estimate.

bullshit, the spider said the idea - not the sustainability of the idea . This strategy stops working at shorter time intervals.

7Konstantin7:

Bablokos :D

Based on what?

gpwr:

I don't think so, it's just a theoretical simulator :) I don't know why I'm writing such a simulator in real trading, I don't know why I'm writing such a simulator in real trading ... If I had a real one, I'd have to do it in real trading ... But if I had a real trading robot, I'd have to do it in real trading ... You may tweak it and write a real robot, but the use of the tester is useless

As one forum owner said, it's all worthless,

You may or may not be a dick, but you'll still get a dick.

DmitriyN:
The period is small, you need a few years' worth of stats to estimate.
C 1812.

Greetings, Mr. Farmers!

I'm optimizing DoublePlus Expert Advisor for micro-real trading, courtesy of JOO.

If you have the time and desire - also look at it, try it on pairs and TFs.

The challenge:

I optimize the opening prices on M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and compare the values for the pAequal period of time, I optimize it for all timeframes, because it is the maximum depth of history for M5 on major for objective comparison and estimation.

2. Choose instruments with parameters, which are more suitable (for some people - stable, for others - risky, but with greater profits).

I have started testing GBPUSD on TF = M30 since last March.

Tester with indices, with sets (settings for optimization), the link to the description in the forum branch, report on M30 GBPUSD is in the trailer.

You may use it, test it on back/forward periods, suggest variants of the best symbols on your favourite timeframes with suitable settings of input parameters for trading!

IMHO, there is potential in the strategy!

Files:
doubleplus.zip  121 kb

Finished watching Gerchik's seminar on youtube. May Gerchik's fans forgive me, but I didn't see anything but a couple of truths and a lot of foul language. And people pay for it? Our taste for Odessa comedians is inexhaustible!

gpwr:

Finished watching Gerchik's seminar on youtube. May Gerchik's fans forgive me, but I didn't see anything but a couple of truths and a lot of foul language. And people pay for it? Our taste for Odessa comedians is inexhaustible!

Look atthis conference...

7Konstantin7:

Bablokos :D

Fun going on!) What lot was the test in?
Reason: