A topic for traders. - page 18

PapaYozh:

There isn't one:

Try it now. It should work.

Please leave your post in the channel to check.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Try it now. Everything should be working.

I was able to leave a post once. After rebooting it froze again. This is bullshit.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Didn't you think that only the author can write in the Channel? )

Maybe you should have created a Chat, eh? )

No. The channel's working properly. It's all glitchy today.

Subscribers can leave comments too.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Try it now. Everything should be working.

I did.

But it seems to me that the discussion in the channel won't work very well. You can't quote, you can't see who wrote the post.

The pictures that are there now can't be discussed, you need links to the signals under discussion.

PapaYozh:

I did.

But I don't think the discussion in the channel is going to work out very well. You can't quote, it's not clear who wrote the post.

The pictures that are there now can't be discussed, you need links to the signals under discussion.

Well, sorry then. You cannot discuss signals on the forum at all. Some people ignore it altogether until the time is up.

It may not be as convenient in the channels, but you can.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm sorry then. You can't discuss signals at all on the forum. Some people ignore it altogether until the time comes.

In channels, it may not be as convenient, but you can.

You can start a group in the channel and at least discuss it, and it all works, you can organize a video conference for 1000 participants.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm sorry then. You can't discuss signals at all on the forum. Some people ignore it altogether until the time comes.

It may not be as convenient in the channels, but you can.

Volodya, edit the channel and chat room and tick the checkboxes to make both public, otherwise people won't be able to write.

But maybe that was the idea?

There is a telegram link.https://t.me/baxmanitaim
Форекс, сигналы, обсуждение.
Форекс, сигналы, обсуждение.
  • t.me
You can view and join @baxmanitaim right away.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Volodya, edit the channel and the chat room and tick the boxes to make both public, otherwise people can't write.

Maybe that was the idea, though.

It's a problem today. The message block is glitchy.

I have managed to give access to some part of it but not to all of them. When they fix the problem, I'll make all the changes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

This is a problem today. The message block is glitchy.

Partially managed to open access, but not to everyone. When the problem is fixed, I will make all changes.

Don't forget me, buddy.
Reason: