learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 32

jelizavettka:

For example, with TP=SL

Imho, using the TP=SL approach is very questionable.

Especially in light of the discussion on thick tails.

PapaYozh:

Imho, using the TA=SL approach is very questionable.

Especially in light of the discussion of fat tails.

It is not questionable. If there were no thick tails, there would be no advantage of being stable at TP=SL. Another thing is that ideally the TP should be !=SL.

27186368:
For the past month as not good at trade, and I decided to order a Hand-martyr levels, look the direction of the trend, such as downtrend, mark etak 5-10 levels above the price and run martyr, lots it calculates itself and by.closing in + is turned off and alerts) I think so you can more or less stable take the market pens ... and spend a maximum of 20-30min a day)) Because the trend is descending, and it marked the fresh levels, it is unlikely that the price will change the trend once and fly bezkatno etak 5-10 levels in total about 200-300 points))) Who thinks about my thoughts))))
Predpisypnite your thought (what levels if possible with a picture)

yosuf:
Started a variant without stops, be that as it may, I will strengthen my deposit and fight the market, I think it has little chance of outperforming such a strategy, will report the results.
would like to see

Run:
Explain your thinking (what are the levels if possible with a picture)
I mark simple levels visually) relying on a pullback and continuation of the trend.) I open an m15 chart and look if the general trend is descending I mark 5-10 levels above the price, (5 is usually enough) calculate the lot for each level and set limits )) Thus, I get a margin of at least 400 points, I get fresh pips for a bounce ) and the chance that the trend will change drastically and without interruption is pretty small ) but at least I don't bother myself with unnecessary information, it takes 15 minutes or less )) as soon as I get the owl and it takes 3 minutes just to mark levels and run them )) when I close in the + position I remove limits and mark levels again ))

fozi:
I agree with yosuf. Real is the head of everything!

i wasn't demoing either....

yosuf:

Do you think such a strategy has a right to life. I am testing it on the real. So far, the results of yesterday's rally have shown minus 30 dollars on Cent and 0.1 lot on M5 when the price goes up and down. Or do you think you could have lost more?

If you can, attach my indicator to the chart, because I don't understand the situation in your account...
Files:
iex5.zip  3 kb

jelizavettka:
It seems to me that TEXX uses lot multiplier, while you have something like scalp without lot multiplier.... that's why it's pouring on pips confidently at the spread...

You can also trade with a constant lot, but you can sit in the drawdown for a long time....

TEXX:

You can also trade with a fixed lot, but you can sit in a drawdown for a long time....
No stops?

TEXX:

If you could attach my indicator to the chart, I don't understand the situation in your account...
Reason: