learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 374

khorosh:

So a rollover martin. Will lose on a flat or sideways market with some critical amplitude for the advisor.

It has no amplitude or distance. It adapts to the market by itself.

Актер:
It does not have amplitude or distance. It adapts to the market by itself.

If you had read carefully you would have noticed that I wrote about the amplitude of the sideways price movement, not the amplitude and distance of your EA.

khorosh:

If you had read carefully you would have noticed that I wrote about the amplitude of the sideways price movement, not the amplitude and distance of your EA.

That is what I meant. The amplitude of the EA is irrelevant in isolation from the chart.

khorosh:

So a rollover martin. Will lose on flat or sideways with some critical amplitude for the EA.

I love these statements...

Sounds like a song to my heart: "...a flipAnti-Martin. Will double the depo on a flat or sideways market with some critical amplitude for the advisor."

A dream...

Актер:
That is what I mean. The Expert Advisor amplitude does not matter in isolation from the chart.

I am not familiar with the concept of EA amplitude, there is a concept of a step or distance between orders, and there may be a price or time range of trading, but I have never heard of the amplitude of an EA.

khorosh:

I am not familiar with the concept of EA amplitude, there is the concept of step or distance between orders, well, price or time trading range can also be used, but I have never heard of the EA amplitude.

Step is also irrelevant in this case.

Ps: Yuri, I know that you are fond of sophistry. You can go on shining with your pseudo-knowledge of the terminology, I have nothing against it. But I do not consider it necessary to waste my time on outright nonsense. By the way, all you do here is try to rub it in that you are such a pro, a seasoned guru-proger. In reality, you're probably still playing with Kim's functions, engaging in pathetic tinkering. I have never seen anything fundamentally new in your "works". And that's understandable, you can't create anything new using other people's code fragments. You can start complaining, that's your style.

Актер:
Step is also irrelevant in this case.

Ps: Yuri, I know that you are into sophistry. You can keep shining with your pseudo-knowledge of terminology, I have nothing against it. But I do not consider it necessary to waste my time on an outright fooling around. By the way, all you do here is try to rub it in that you are such a pro, a seasoned guru-proger. In reality, you're probably still playing with Kim's functions, doing pathetic tinkering. I have never seen anything fundamentally new in your "works". And that's understandable, you can't create anything new using other people's code fragments. You may start complaining, that's your style.

I'm not discussing you, I wrote purely on the case and on the terminology, and you do not advise, especially since it's shy to do it actor, dressed up as a London dandy, it's not like it suits you). By the way, I`ve written on forum many times, that I`m not a professional programmer, so your words "...try to rub to everybody that you`re such a pro, a seasoned proguru" is an outright slander.

khorosh:

If you had read carefully you would have noticed that I wrote about the amplitude of lateral price movement, not the amplitude and distance of your EA.

Where is the constructive point here? I think it's whitewashing in the form of picking on the turn of phrase. You all understood perfectly well what I meant and everyone here got it right too. You, apparently, out of jealousy, always want to belittle the person, or it is really a peculiarity of perception of information.

Актер:

Where is the constructiveness here? It seems to me to be an eyewash in the form of a nagging turn of phrase. You all know exactly what I mean, and everyone here has got it right too. You, apparently, out of envy, always want to belittle the person, or is it really a feature of perception.

Why should I be jealous? I have posted a lot of such stats.

khorosh:

Why should I be jealous? I've posted a lot of these stats.

Yuri, just be humble. And let's live together. I don't like fighting and nagging either. So talk to me on the merits. And I'm willing to delete everything written here so as not to litter the thread. Deal?

Reason: