learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 184

DYN:

I watched it... Interesting show this hunt!!!

And as for the llanomartin... It's still a bitch! It's a matter of taste, though.

This branch of "Learn... " was based precisely on earning money from Ilan or mArtin (in the aftermath).

elmucon:

Hello villagers - meet BOMBER

Martin-trading Expert Advisor, designed for ultra-risky short-term trading (far from a grail)

Dynamic channel (waving + max min price for a given number of bars)

dynamic step (step * on number of orders)

position reversal system (play with lots)

close after a percent of the deposit has been reached (all Sell+By orders)

at multicurrency trading - controls all positions and closes them after the specified percentage of the deposit has been reached

and more ...

test after optimization

It would be interesting to see the results of the test without reinvestment.

khorosh:
It would be interesting to see the results of the test without reinvestment.

download the EA, set the risk at 0.00001 and the owls will trade the minimum lot - and you'll see...

here's a quick one...

ggffdd

or like this

lkjjhuuhh

elmucon:

download the EA, set the risk at 0.00001 and the owls will trade the minimum lot - and you'll see...

here's a quick one...

Thank you. I was too lazy to mess with someone else's instance and I wanted to compare the test results with mine. Mine had slightly better results:

EURUSD symbol (Euro vs US Dollar) Period 15 min (M15) 2012.01.02 00:00 - 2013.03.08 22:59 (2012.01.01 - 2013.04.01)

ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar open control)

Bars in history 30200 Simulated ticks 59399 Modeling quality n/a

Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 10000.00

Net profit 17759.85 Total profit 22419.02 Total loss -4659.16

Profitability 4.81 Expected payoff 60.41

Absolute drawdown 159.60 Maximum drawdown 4953.09 (22.15%) Relative drawdown 22.15% (4953.09)

Total trades 294 Short positions (% win) 112 (72.32%) Long Positions (% of Winners) 182 (73.63%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 215 (73.13%) Loss trades (% of all) 79 (26.87%)

Largest profitable trade 3426.83 losing trade -337.70

Average profitable trade 104.27 losing trade -58.98

Maximal number of continuous wins (profit) 21 (638.94) continuous losses (loss) 6 (-966.20)

Maximum continuous profits (number of wins) 4893.44 (7) continuous losses (number of losses)-966.20 (6)

Average continuous gain 7 continuous loss 3

my owl has a nuance - by definition it should not trade a constant lot because it closes when the percentage of the deposit is reached.

at a constant lot is obtained at the beginning of the test owl closes $ 100 (1%) at the end of the test is $ 170 (1%) since the deposit has grown - this

increases the number of pips needed to close the series ... and they may not be (pips).

Reinvesting is therefore a counterbalance to the growing deposit and this in turn reduces the number of pips needed to win ...

something like this ....

elmucon:

my owl has a nuance - by definition it should not trade a constant lot because it closes when the percentage of the deposit is reached.

at a constant lot is obtained at the beginning of the test owl closes $ 100 (1%) at the end of the test is $ 170 (1%) since the deposit has grown - this

increases the number of pips needed to close the series ... and they may not be (pips).

Reinvesting is therefore a counterbalance to the growing deposit and this in turn reduces the number of pips needed to win ...

something like this ....

I also have the possibility to set the initial lot in a series based on the amount of free funds. And the opening of each deal of the series is performed by the signal of the indicator. The series is closed if the specified minimum number of pips of profit for the total lot and presence of the indicator signal is exceeded. The maximum number of positions in a series (for one direction) is 9.

khorosh:
... Closing is done if the specified minimum number of pips of profit for the total lot and the presence of the signal indicator ...

Yuri, I don't understand a fucking thing, can you be more specific?

For me, so far: pips - nothing, volumes - rule!

Roman.:

Yuri, I don't understand a fucking thing, can you be more specific?

For me, so far: pips - nothing, volumes - rule!

//ProfitCloseMin - задано во внешней переменной в пипсах(у меня = 200(пятизнак)
if(GetProfitOpenPosInCurrency("0",OP_BUY, MagicNumber)>=ProfitCloseMin*SummLot)
  {        
   if(BuySell==-1)
     {
      ClosePositions("0", OP_BUY, MagicNumber);
     }  
  }

mine is different

//------- : закрываем все ордера 
   ProfitClous = PercentAccountBalance/100*Clous;
   if((ProfitSell+ProfitBuy) > ProfitClous)        {CloseSimbolMagic(SellMagic); CloseSimbolMagic(BuyMagic); LookMarket();} 
   if(ProfitSell > 0 && ProfitBuy > 0)             {CloseSimbolMagic(SellMagic); CloseSimbolMagic(BuyMagic); LookMarket();} 
   if(ClousAll){if(!IsOptimization()){if(!IsTesting()){
      ProfitClousAll = AccountBalance()/100*ClousAllPercent; if( AccountProfit() > ProfitClousAll){CloseAll(); LookMarket();}}}}
Reason: