learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 368

Lately, the market environment for averaging is very favourable. It only takes one averaging order to make a profit.

Today I have made a new variant. It uses MA and fractals. The optimizer has not been used. Parameters were chosen during the visual test run.

Test from 01.09.2017 GBPUSD M5. Profit is not particularly big about 10% per month, but the drawdown is also quite acceptable.

khorosh:

Lately, the market environment for averaging is very favourable. It only takes one averaging order to make a profit.

Today I have made a new variant. It uses MA and fractals. The optimizer has not been used. Parameters were chosen during the visual test run.

Test from 01.09.2017 GBPUSD M5. Profit is not particularly big about 10% per month, but the drawdown is also quite acceptable.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Trading on the news

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2018.02.12 20:56

I had an EA working in 2014 with ~80% losing trades, but the other 20% yielded about ~15% profit per month. Those were good moves back then, not like some childish ones now.

I get the impression that in a couple of months' time it will be safe to put some double-sided Ilan on the account and not worry about losing money on the trend.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Greetings, Vitaly. Yes, the thoughts are the same, but why wait 2 months? The market may change in 2 months. Strike while the iron is hot!))

khorosh:

Greetings, Vitaly. Yes, the thoughts are the same, but why wait 2 months? The market may change in 2 months. Strike while the iron is hot!))

Did you write it correctly, or did you mean something else?

khorosh:

Today I made a new variant. It uses MA and fractals. The optimizer has not been used. Parameters were chosen during the visual test run.

Added RSI as a filter as well. Profit has increased, but drawdown has decreased. Number of deals has naturally decreased.

Another version of martin without averaging orders. There is only one order in the market. Opening of an order and closing of a losing order is done by signals. A profitable order is closed either by TakeProfit or by a virtual trawl. After the closing of a losing order, the next order is opened with a larger lot. If this order closes on profit, the next order is opened with the initial lot.

In this variant, it is important to note that the situation when 2 orders in a row are closed in loss has been rarely encountered in the TS. In this TS, two successive losses occurred only once during the tested interval (approximately in the middle of the chart). If several losing orders are frequently repeated in a row in the TS, there is no sense in adding a martin to it.

Test EURUSD M5 from 01.09.2017

gr5

Pictures from the tester! Who would be surprised? I was browsing the market and found an EA close to my heart... He was making a million dollars out of 5 dollars in the second week of 2017 in the tester.

Looked at how it worked... Well yeah, that's what I wanted to do. Made myself a similar one. It makes 7 million in a week out of 5. And the schedule is smoother.

Now I'm thinking - should I put it in the market or in CodeBase?

True, I doubt about the stability. From 2 to 9 January he only makes $4 million out of $5 million. How do you measure that?

STARIJ:
True, I doubt about the stability. From 2 to 9 of January it makes only 4 million from 5 dollars. How can we evaluate it?

This is not the right screenshot. Open photoshop, fill in the picture. Mirror it, that's the whole advisor.

STARIJ:
True, I doubt about the stability. From January 2 to 9 it only makes $4 million out of $5. How do you measure that?

I doubt it will work well on the real world. Very small stop and take. Most likely the patterns of artificial tick generation are used. It should be tested on real ticks.

Reason: