Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 63

titanhouse:

In the terminal settings, "signals" tab

Set it to 95%! And voila!!!!))))))

And calculate at what drawdown this account will go to zero...

dzhek:

Help me solve this problem

I connected a cent account to the signal
the author of the signal let's say $ 1000 I have 1000 cents the author opens 0.1, I copy 0.01 lot how to make it copied in the same way without adding balance?

And you will not achieve anything by topping up your balance! Even if you have 100000000000000000000000000000$ in your account (whether it is cent or not), it will not affect the lot volume!!!!

I also have a suggestion:

Make it possible (on the subscriber side) to enable copying volumes at a ratio of 1:1

dzhek:

Help me solve this problem

I connected a cent account to the signal
the author of the signal let's say $ 1000 I have 1000 cents the author opens 0.1, I copy 0.01 lot how to make it copied in the same way without funding the balance?

According to Signals service FAQ, the volume is determined by the ratio of Provider and Subscriber balances. In your case it is ~1:100, that is why the minimum 0.01 lot is copied.

titanhouse:
And you won't get anything by topping up your account! Even if you have 1000000000000000000000000000000000$ in your account (whether it's cent or not), it won't affect the lot volume!!!!
Interesting to know how you came to that conclusion.

titanhouse:

In the terminal settings, "signals" tab

Set it to 95%! And voila!!!!))))))

This does not solve the problem. Now it is just copying 0.01%. 95% is the limit but if I increase it to 1000%, it might copy.

Telemah:
I can only think of an idea with a copier that can copy trades with odds.
Thanks!!! the option in pmrinzepe is decent and you can just open a $1050 demo account without any coefficient and copy to a cent

trora:

Do you understand what I'm saying?

.... keep the minimum lot in the trade...

you're trading minimum lots?

If you close a deal, ask for your signal back. I don't see a problem with that.

You may open your order and ask for it back, but I don't see a problem.

I think I get the point. But here's the problem... You are judging only by yourself and your TS. It's not the only one, there are others. Or does everyone have to do what you want? Please do not forget that you are not the only one on the service, and take into account the needs of others. The peculiarity of TC is that you need to see every signal - otherwise I will not be understood...

Good afternoon, could you please advise me?

I subscribed to A 20 Pip Per Day Strategy signal. The provider of this signal trades with a deposit of 600 (initial) (now 900 dollars) with 0.10-0.15 lot.

I have a deposit of $320 (real) and 95% use of it. (Real) and 95% of depo use, traded lot all the time comes out only 0.01. Very small. I would like to have at least 0.05 - 0.1.

I understand that it is determined automatically, but you can still do something?

Thanks in advance for the tip.

akmk:

Good afternoon, could you please advise me?

I subscribed to A 20 Pip Per Day Strategy signal. The provider of this signal trades with a deposit of 600 (initial) (now 900 dollars) with 0.10-0.15 lot.

I have a deposit of $320 (real) and 95% use of it. (Real) and 95% of depo use, traded lot all the time comes out only 0.01. Very small. I would like to have at least 0.05 - 0.1.

I understand that it is determined automatically, but is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance for the tip.
Logically with his $900 and lots 0.10-0.15 your lot at $320 should be about 3 times smaller (i.e. about 0.03-0.05), but this provider has 1:500 (!) leverage. What is your leverage? If you have 1:100, then your lot should be divided by 5 (i.e. 0.006-0.01), i.e. you get the min. lot = 0.01.
Reason: