learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 376

The flight continues... +100 quid in the past week with the same drawdown.

Актер:

The flight continues... +100 quid in the past week at the same drawdown.

Pips not interesting, surprise with normal positions

Fast528:

Pips are not interesting, surprise with normal positions

Would 10-15 pips do the trick? Mostly dep grows on those. The rest of the change is around zero present purely technically. Accordingly the report shows average MO considering this "noise".

Актер:
Is 10-15 pips ok? Mostly the dep grows on these. The rest of the small stuff around zero is present purely technically. Accordingly the report shows average MO taking into account this "noise".

Report only from mt4 benchmark tester, or are there any from real trading?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Report only from mt4 benchmark tester, or is there one from a real trade?

The checkpoints are on the clock, so the impact of spread is minimal (with spread of 15, if we take commission into account, the result is similar). It works more accurately on a demo (trawl step is not based on OHLC M30, but on M1 open prices ). However, it is not price that is trawled, but another criterion. I do not bet on real account as I have no time.

Актер:
Would 10-15 pips work? Mostly the dep grows on those. The rest of the chalk is around zero present purely technically. Accordingly the report shows an average MO taking this "noise" into account.

technically there is no stop limit) give me a normal trade, pips unlimited in stops is a scam

you're a genius if you can mathematically be a plus over the long haul

I read and am genuinely surprised at the "commentators" gathered here - 70% is rubbish and the text is about nothing, if only they wrote something useful....

Евгения Лебедева:
I read and am genuinely surprised at the "commentators" gathered here - 70% of them are some rubbish and text about nothing, if only they wrote something useful....

Doesn't the number of pages tell you that this is a floodbooth?

Good time forum users... Rereading the last few pages - I would like to add my "5 kopecks" about the monkey. The problem is that the market has not changed for a long time. Who worked with martin - let him think - where the trick is for this action. Who gets closer to the right direction - I will lift the veil - what to do for this kind of action on screenshots. What are your thoughts?

There's a thought in the thread about "Anti-martin"... but it only uses a few orders to increase, and that's to close a series of trades as quickly as possible. If anyone is interested, I will share information in the form of screenshots and descriptions.
Reason: