learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 427

Актер:
There was one honest broker for all that time: RVD, which was started by a former trader. But then he stopped covering market deals and began to keep all of the traders' losses for himself. I started to migrate to some other broker that was not suitable for this type of profits. I had a friend of mine, who had a little bit of money in his account, but I did not have the money.
I've been with him for a while now. I've been with him for a while now, and he's doing fine so far.

Актер:
I'll tell you this about getting your kicks. You all pretend to be so smart, like you have something or something? You just do not want to accept the reality that no one will ever have anything to sustainably earn more than they lose. Full stop. Whoever will talk back, like our grandfather, is a radish and not a good person, for he lies. And it's not just about the monkey, but in general about the fund as an industry for taking money from the population. If in the fund you can invest and hold, get out in the portfolio, then here is pure roulette, and the spread is guaranteed to be lost, it depends on time. If you only consider it as a jackpot and leave, then sometimes it might work. But in this case a greedy trader comes back and the dealer gets his own profit. It turns out that you are an investment for him, he invested in you, giving a small profit, knowing that you will come back and he will earn even more. That's the truth of life. And it's not about bumps, it's just that some have the brains to understand it (as happened with the old guys here), and some are perpetually young wreckers, always looking for a freebie. But in this world, nothing comes out of nowhere and nothing goes anywhere. There are suckers (victims) and there are croupiers. Here we are left with only suckers. Although there is a third category, comrades make money selling all sorts of grasping tools to suckers, for progres here is a feeding trough.
disappointed? Don't be! I didn't trade there. I'm just warming up here.

Актер:
Let me put it this way. You all pretend to be so smart, like you have something or what? You just do not want to accept the reality, no one will ever have anything to sustainably earn more than they lose. Full stop. Whoever will talk back, like our grandfather, is a radish and not a good person, for he lies. And it's not just about the monkey, but in general about the fund as an industry for taking money from the population. If in the fund you can invest and hold, get out in the portfolio, then here is pure roulette, and the spread is guaranteed to be lost, it depends on time. If you only consider it as a jackpot and leave, then sometimes it might work. But in this case a greedy trader comes back and the dealer gets his own profit. It turns out that you are like an investment for him, he invested in you, giving a small profit, knowing that you will come back and he will earn even more. That's the truth of life. And it's not about bumps, it's just that some have the brains to understand it (as happened with the old guys here), and some are perpetually young wreckers, always looking for a freebie. But in this world, nothing comes out of nowhere and nothing goes anywhere. There are suckers (victims) and there are croupiers. Here we are left with only suckers. Although there is a third category, comrades making money selling all sorts of gray tools to suckers, for progres generally there is a feeding trough.

Hehe... The cry of a lost soul...

Don't be sad, mate! There's no roulette in the market, but not in the sense that it's easier, but in the sense that it's much harder. And the way to the Grail is thorny and not easy, for so destined by Fate itself.

As for the topic of martingale as a way to make money on random walks - yes, there is no way to make money under any conditions, it is proven mathematically. However, for non-Markovian random processes this fact is by no means proven. Therefore, let the old man continue beating the market like a wild animal - don't interfere with it.

Otherwise, this forum will become completely boring...

Alexander_K:

Hehe... The cry of a lost soul...

Don't be sad, mate! There's no roulette in the market, but not in the sense that it's easier, but in the sense that it's much harder. And the way to the Grail is thorny and not easy, for so destined by Fate itself.

As for the topic of martingale as a way to make money on random walks - yes, there is no way to make money under any conditions, it is proven mathematically. However, for non-Markovian random processes this fact is by no means proven. Therefore, let the old man continue beating the market like a wild animal - don't interfere with it.

Otherwise, this forum will get completely boring...

Oh my God!!! :-) Really? Is that you? How's your Grayla doing?

i thought the daughter was the signal .... How's the movement? How's the development? It's like a vacuum here without you... !!!! and development and research!!!

khorosh - things are doing IMHO - look at the reports and reports - the profitability and MO is off the charts there!!!!

yes - he is stealthy - he does not show real or signal... so what - there are tests on M1 to open...

he can - we've been together with him since Lavina since 2011 - from time to time we "discuss" these overturned - filling - overflow exposures - owls!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Oh my God!!! :-) really? is that you? how's your grayla doing?

I thought the daughter was the signal there.... how's it going? how's the development? it's like a vacuum here without you!!!!

It's not me yet, it's my Shadow that's been flying around. I'll be back around October. I've still got some business to finish with the Wise Men. I'll see you later!

Alexander_K:

It's not me yet, but my Shadow has flown over here. I'll be back sometime in October. I still have some business to finish with the Wise Men. I'll see you later.

OK. I'll wait without further ado.

Alexander_K:

It's not me yet, but my Shadow has flown over here. I'll be back sometime in October. I still have some business to finish with the Wise Men. I'll see you later.

Fly away, fly away and don't promise to come back!

Alexander_K:

Another one of those smart-asses who's so important, but he probably wipes his ass like everybody else...
And I'm not your mate, OK?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Fly away, fly away and don't promise to come back!
Actor:
Another smart guy acting like a smart guy) what a big shot, but he probably wipes his ass like everyone else...
And I'm not your mate, OK?

Guys - why are you biting - he's at least a DEVELOPER - leading up to his Grail! Why are you like that? there are a lot of developments and thoughts useful!!!! no joke here. IMHO - worthy of attention!

I hope I did not offend, insult or mislead anyone.

Grayle is around... Maybe he can lift the veil of secrecy behind the increments and distributions... and the test windows , the settings and their movements on the real.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Guys - why are you biting - after all HE is at least a DEVELOPER - leading up to the Grail! Why are you like that? there are so many developments and thoughts useful!!!! here without joking. IMHO - worthy of consideration for the movements and developments!

I hope I didn't upset or mislead anyone.

Greil is around... Maybe he can lift the veil of mystery behind the increments and distributions...

Nonsense, there is no mystery, there is only up and down minus costs, even a child can understand.

No one can understand, it is not a disappointment, it is a statement, you just can not grasp it yet, because you deny reality, it is too harsh for you, because you have to work with your hands and sweat in it. Then there will be "increments and distributions" in your pocket. Grandpa is forgiven, he takes comfort in the evenings, but you are not. Go to work, go to work, you loafers!
Reason: