learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 378

Denis Tarasov:

In our case in 4 digits, this is a 5-point step. 50 pts in 5 digits. And provided 10 pips (5 digits) or 1 pip (4 digits) at the expense of the movement a trend is caught. Like a regular trend - only increased 10 times by a small step.... Ideally it works if you work on an ECN account - where the spread is only 1-3 pips 5 digits. But on a regular account where spread is 15-20 pips also works, but only with martin after 30 orders. And the limiter of course... For example, we work in the account with 100 cents. This is 100 00 cents. A starting lot is 0.01. The cost of a series of 30 trades at 0.01 will be only about 70 cents + holding will also hang about 20 cents. So the load is only 100 cents. 1% of the capital. These 30 orders will consist of 18 buy and 12 sell, for example. To cover 18 buy orders we would need about 47 more sells. This is the problem when price is in flat. And in order not to wait for 47 seals to move, it is enough to open only 4 more sells - which will cover 18 byes. For this purpose we need to multiply subsequent lots after the first 30 orders. And in case the price turns without reaching 4 sells - opened only 3 sells - then 34 buy order will have an increased volume of lots that went after 3 sells. Besides 34 and 35 buy orders will close the whole order set with an overall PLUS of deals.... It goes something like this.

You need either high leverage or a big deposit. ECN type account with small spread, but with commission, in the end there is no difference what type of account to use, at the same time ECN has smaller leverage.

Are there any tests with MT5?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You either need big leverage or a big deposit. ECN type account with small spread, but with commission, in the end there is no difference which type of account to use, at the same time ECN has smaller leverage.

Are there any tests with MT5?

The software is written for MT4. The commission is 20 GEL on ECN for 1 lot. My strategy covers this loss. Leverage 1=500. But I may have tried it on cent account for a while.

Denis Tarasov:

The program is written for MT4. The commission is 20 greens on UST per 1 lot. The strategy covers this loss. Leverage 1=500. But so far I've tried it out on a cent account.

My aim is to assure you that the profit will be rewarded in the end. Try to use 30 positions for real, plus on these targets of 1 p. there will be a large error in the execution (sliding very cheerfully and always not in our favour). 30 positions will eat up a lot of margin, for multiplication there is not much left. And it will take a very good multiplication to get all this haul to the profit. Which is fatal. Conclusion - you'll never bet more than a hundred.

Актер:
The methodology is utopia, with all due respect (to the irrepressible wisdom seekers). Try to serve 30 positions in the real, plus on these targets of 1 p. there will be large errors on execution (sliding very cheerfully and always not in our favour). 30 positions will eat up a lot of margin, for multiplication there is not much left. And it will take a very good multiplication to get all this haul to the profit. Which is fatal. Conclusion - you'll never get more than a hundred

To clarify - 1 p. in 4 digits, or 10 p. in 5 digits. In short, I am opening a new account with a multiplier. When it works, I will send a report with the account number and the investor's password for the robot's presentation. I have already had to place pending orders with increased volume manually. I have opened a new one - to show the latest version of the programme itself.

how do i log in to the mt4 platform if i don't remember my password?

Goxa1971 Конечный:
how do i log in to the mt4 platform if i don't remember my password?

Reset password via email, in the dealing room where the account is opened

VIVA! VIVA!!! :-)

Finished personally flipping the monkey mower in the market. I'll publish it here from the real one.

with ilan, still tied up, no credibility. I have no trust in them so far.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Finished personally flipping the monkey mower in the market. I'll publish it here from the real one.

with ilan, still tied up, no credibility. I have no trust in them so far.

Roman, hang up the signal, don't waste time on routine monitoring

Renat Akhtyamov:
Roman, hang the signal, don't waste time on routine monitoring

OK.

Roman Shiredchenko:

with ilan, still tied up, no credibility. I don't trust them yet.

Will sell out pretty quickly with these risks. I'll explain why, you can't trust such "testing":

1. The spread is tens of times too low;

2. Terrible modelling quality:

3. Profit factor below 1.60. As many years of practice has shown, EAs with a Profit Factor below 1.60 have one purpose - to lie quietly and peacefully among such rubbish in a forgotten folder.

Reason: