learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 369

khorosh:

I doubt it will work well on the real world. Very small stop and take. Most likely the patterns of artificial tick generation are used. It needs to be tested on real ticks.

What values do you consider acceptable?

STARIJ:
what values do you consider acceptable?

Test on real ticks in mt5

Советники: Alexav SpeedUp M1
Советники: Alexav SpeedUp M1
  • www.mql5.com
Alexav SpeedUp M1: Автор: Vladimir Karputov...

STARIJ:
What values do you think are acceptable?

IMHO the values should be at least 50 p.(five digits)

khorosh:

IMHO the values should be at least 50 p. (five digits)

How nice that there are no 6 digits yet, or the points would be in six digits(

Vitaly Muzichenko: How nice that there are no six digits yet, or the points would be in six digits(
Waiting...

Once I read a comment on this forum that suggested that the iMA() indicator was sufficient for profitable trading. For some reason I believed it at once and this idea has been haunting me for a long time. And since I'm also a supporter of using simple tools for creating trading algorithms, I took that comment as a guide to action. I tried to implement this idea into the Expert Advisor code more than once. I tried to implement it both ways, but it did not work. But finally something seemed to work out today. I have two ordinary wristbands + martin with averaging. Fans of martin try to do the same on the mash and post the test results. Who has a better result, I would be interested to know if it is possible).

GBPUSD M15 testing results from 01.09.2017. I don't know how long it will be profitable, but here goes for now.

gr6

khorosh:

Once I read a comment on this forum, which suggested that the iMA() indicator is sufficient for profitable trading. For some reason I believed it at once and this idea has been haunting me for a long time. And since I'm also a supporter of using simple tools for creating trading algorithms, I took that comment as a guide to action. I tried to implement this idea into the Expert Advisor code more than once. I tried to implement it both ways, but it did not work. But finally something seemed to work out today. I have two ordinary wristbands + martin with averaging. Fans of martin try to do the same on the mash and post the test results. Who has a better result, I would be interested to know if it is possible).

GBPUSD M15 testing results from 01.09.2017. I don't know how long it will be profitable, but here goes for now.

Double in the tester in half a year is already good... Try 1 day on January 11, 2017 EURUSD. Lazy to look at what was there. But my robot makes $12m in the tester from $5m on that day. Other pairs similarly. Other days slightly less. Some day it even drains $3. But if the depo is $100, the drawdown is 3%. Now trying it on VPS and re-doing it on 5. GRAAL is there!!!

khorosh: IMHO the values should be at least 50 p. (five digits)

Set TP = 50. The result in the tester is the same. The result on the demo is slightly worse, to put it mildly.

STARIJ:

Double in the tester in 6 months is already good... Try 1 day on January 11, 2017 EURUSD. I'm too lazy to look at what was there. But my robot makes $12 million in the tester from $5 in that day. Other pairs similarly. Other days slightly less. Some day it even drains $3. But if the depo is $100, the drawdown is 3%. Now trying it on VPS and re-doing it on 5. GRAAL is there!!!

So I don't have many trades. Ran on January 11 - just one trade.

That's great, congratulations, I'm a long way off. Can you send me the link to your EA prototype via e-mail? I would like to do something like that.)