learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 379

Compiling errors have been fixed. If anyone wants it. Didn't test it, didn't put it on demo.
Files:

Gentlemen - villagers! Is anyone alive in the market?

It's a bit of a dull thread, but it's a hot topic at the same time!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Gentlemen - villagers! Is anyone alive in the market?

It's a bit of a dull thread, but it's a hot topic at the same time!!!

(Having filled their sacks with money, everyone has gone away on their own yachts to their own islands).

khorosh:

They filled their sacks with money and all went to their own islands on their yachts).

Yuri! Glad to read you! I see... :-) In one of your branches I saw your tester's reports with extremely high values for averaging mat expectations, I think it was something over 20 and the profitability was 12 or something like that... This is awesome!

I myself, among other things, am still moving in this direction...

I'll probably post some trading reports here...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yuri! Good to read you! I see... :-) In one of your branches I saw your tester's reports with extremely high values for averaging mat expectations, I think it was something over 20 and the profitability was 12 or something like that... This is awesome!

I myself, among other things, keep moving in this direction...

I'll probably post some trading reports here...

Yes, the potential of TC with martin is great. And the point is that most of the erroneous trades are closed on account of Martin, and, moreover, with a good total lot of the grid. And the main task of the signal system is to minimize the cases of entering the extremums against a new trend. Cases when a new trend is little-reversed are especially dangerous. Therefore, most of these entries (at the extrema) should be, if possible, filtered (prohibited) using the overbought/oversold indicators and limiting the price range for which the entry is allowed. I hope this information will be useful to all who are engaged in martin.

khorosh:

Yes, the potential of the TS with a martin is great. And the point is that most erroneous trades at the expense of a martin are closed in the positive, and in addition with a good total lot of the grid. And the main task of the signal system is to minimize the cases of entering the extremums against a new trend. Cases when a new trend is little-reversed are especially dangerous. Therefore, most of these entries (at the extrema) should be, if possible, filtered (prohibited) using the overbought/oversold indicators and limiting the price range for which the entry is allowed. I hope this information will be useful to everyone involved in martin.

Yes. Thank you. I will think further in my options...

Roman Shiredchenko:

VIVA! VIVA!!! :-)

Finished personally flipping the monkey mower in the market. I'll publish it here from the real one.

with ilan, still tied up, no credibility. I have no confidence in them so far.

I too have come to the conclusion that a flip system is better than averaging. At the same time it is possible to achieve steady work with one rollover on a long history and with reinvestment. I am working on such a TS now. As soon as I finish, I will posttest results from 01.01.2017.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

khorosh:

I have also come to the conclusion that a rollover system is better than averaging. I also came to the conclusion that the system is better than averaging. I am working on such a TS now. I will post testing results from 01.01.2017 as soon as I finish it.

О! Thanks for the information! Glad to read you! Interesting info - especially from you - will also take note.

Looks like we're the only two villagers "alive" here... :-)

I suggest that we also reflect on the choice of parameters for optimization and calculation of the BEST!!!

method for calculating the values of the input variables

Roman Shiredchenko:

О! Thanks for the information! Glad to read you! Interesting info - especially from you - will also take note.

We seem to be the only two "alive" villagers here... :-)

I also propose to reflect on the choice of parameters for optimization and calculation of PROFIT!!!

I haven't been using the optimizer lately. TC runs on ticks and very slow, one test run from 01.01.2017 goes more than 12 hours. So, if I use optimizer, I won't wait for results, I won't live that long. I run the test, look through the places with unacceptable drawdown (>10%) and make corrections to the algorithm or change parameter values to reduce drawdown.

khorosh:

I haven't been using the optimiser recently. TC is ticking and very slow, one test run from 01.01.2017 goes more than 12 hours. So, if I use optimizer, I won't get results, I won't live that long. I run the test, look through the places with unacceptable drawdown (>10%) and make corrections to the algorithm or change parameter values to reduce drawdown.

I.e. have you moved away from open prices on M1?
Reason: