learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 372

khorosh:

Well, maybe I'm wrong. But agree, if we have opened an order and do nothing else, how can we assess whether the TS is earning or not? At some point we may be on the plus side, at some point we may be on the minus side. Is it possible to evaluate the TS without fixing the profit?

I've noticed that if we do not fix profits, the actions of a quotes trader start to be predictable.

So my strategy is a bit similar, but totally different.

There are no trails, stops and takeaways

Hi, how's life in the countryside?)

Актер:
Hi, how's life in the countryside?)

The countryside has died out, everyone has gone to the city to earn money).

khorosh:

The village has died out, everyone has gone to the city to earn money).

There used to be a lot of enthusiastic perpetuum mobile, but now a pensioner is a watchman?)

Актер:

There used to be a lot of perpetuity enthusiasts, but now a pensioner is put on the watchman?)

All retired)

Bred (breed) a new species of 'common monkey'. Here in the last month, it has been creeping up stubbornly.

Актер:
Bred (breed) a new species of 'common monkey'. Here in the last month, persistently creeping up.

but over a longer period?

Alexandr Saprykin:

but over a longer period?

There is no point in testing over a longer period. It doesn't care about trends, no matter how long they are. On the contrary, the more movement, the better.

Актер:

There is no point in testing for more. It doesn't care about trends, no matter how long they are. On the contrary, the more momentum the better.

The problem with monkeys is that they open too many positions on too much momentum.

Alexandr Saprykin:

The problem with monkeys is that they open too many positions on too much movement.

Exactly. That's the way it is in the classic one.

Reason: