What is this programming for? - page 4

Yeah, "if a person knows he can't do it he won't even try coding". There are some people who can't do coding and all that stupid maths, because they're thinking differently. They would like to philosophize, talk about cultures, cultures, literatures, but they all go to the same place, to autotrading. I have nothing against such people, they are very necessary, but they probably just don't have it (I mean coding, not trading).

On the other hand, in manual trading they are quite capable of being a source of inspiration for a coder who can understand their geniuses. They do not think in numbers, but in a different way. And non-standard approach is one of the components of success.

Integer писал (а) >>

Programming skills are not a prerequisite for making money in forex.

The skill of programming is jealous of the skill of earning forex smarts.

Korey писал (а) >>

The skill of programming is jealous of the skill of earning wits in forex.

Not at all.

If we look at the psychology of the rich, it is easy to see that they do nothing themselves, they try not to do anything.
There was even a saying among boys in the 90s - "you cannot study - there will be no money".
I.e. being able to do something prevents you from being rich)))) It distracts from the goal of being rich. Shifts the assemblage point to the poverty of hired labour.
The division is just like in the army - one commands and one serves the equipment))))

Korey писал (а) >>

If we look at the psychology of the rich, it is easy to see that they do nothing themselves, they try not to do anything.
There was even a saying among boys in the 90s - "you cannot study - there will be no money".
I.e. being able to do something prevents you from being rich)))) It distracts from the goal of being rich. Shifts the assemblage point to the poverty of hired labour.
The division is just like in the army - one commands and one serves the equipment))))

The ability to read and write is considered mandatory for every human being. However, for some people these simple activities are a real torment. They suffer from a rare disorder. Dyslexia is a reading disability, and dysgraphia is a writing disability. These disorders are caused by a special structure of the brain, making it difficult to relate sounds to letters, writing to speech. There are between 5% and 15% of people with dyslexia and dysgraphia in the world. Many great men have had the condition - Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Hans Christian Andersen, Vladimir Mayakovsky and the Soviet actor Nikolai Gritsenko. There are many dyslexic Hollywood celebrities too. For example, Tom Cruise. His "disease" is not hiding and George Bush Jr. A fun fact has recently emerged: the richest people in the world are more dyslexic than the poorest. A study by British doctors found that 40% of the rich cannot read or write properly. The most famous of these is Richard Branson, the head of a telecommunications company. Scientists have been studying dyslexia for over 100 years, but there is still debate about what it is, how to recognize it and why it occurs.
There are not many Russian names on the list of "sick" geniuses, because we have called dyslexia illiteracy and blamed it on the student's lack of diligence. This is why it is not customary in our society to discuss this problem even among the public.

Dear zero!

The ability to program and make money on forex will not bring you one step closer to Angelina Jolie. You just change Mashka and Galock on Eleanor and Margarita.

But if that prospect doesn't make you happy either and you want a thrill, I think you can go here: http://www.lesley.ru/

xrust писал (а) >>

It's all just a lot of off-topic. Question: Can you sacrifice your boss, and his moral teachings? I think Galka can be left for now, psychoanalyst - is nada!

If it is not difficult, you can send your data (i.e. day, time and place of birth) to my site in a personal note, or e-mail xrust(sabaka)land(dot)ru.

Maybe I can help you, maybe you go to the wrong place, maybe you have another destiny?

Zdor'va =))...

Whoever it is, I think I'll sacrifice it with pleasure =))

What is your site? Where is it?

Mathemat wrote (a) >>

Yeah, "if a person knows he can't do it, he won't even try coding. There are people who can't use coding and all that stupid maths, because they have a different way of thinking. They want to philosophize, talk about cultures, cultures and literatures, but they all go to the same place, to autotrading. I have nothing against these people, they are very necessary - but, perhaps, they just don't have it (I mean coding, not trading).

Yeah, that's what I'm saying... If it's not given to me, even if I'm able to do it and have understood it, it's not a gift from God, I must seek myself as xrust says in something else...

renegate wrote (a) >>

Dear zero!

Knowing how to program and make money on Forex is not one step closer to Angelina Jolie. You just change the Mashka and Galock on Eleanor and Margarita.

But if that prospect doesn't get you excited either and you want a thrill, I guess you'll have to go here: http://www.lesley.ru/

It's got some interesting stuff written all over it... thank you =))

zero писал (а) >>

1. All your thoughts are already on the net, and they have already been encoded by someone else and shared, years before you even think about it, you just need to look harder. But of course you will never believe it - you area prodigy...

The proactive method of calculating currency indices, which Alexander Nesterchuk and I developed, is not available on the Internet.

It's missing for two reasons.

1. No one has figured it out yet.

2. We do not make it publicly available.

That's how we're unique...

Zhunko писал (а) >> Вот такие мы уникумы....

Are you teasing or baiting?

granit77 писал (а) >>

Are you teasing or baiting?

Probably more teasing :-)

The first point of the postulates hit the mark.

Reason: