learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 380

Gentlemen, villagers! Anyway, the point is this - the channel gained volume and went into profit with its breakdown.

Thanks to dmitry.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13532

ExpMartin
ExpMartin
  • www.mql5.com
Советник ExpMartin торгует по принципу мартингейла: если ордер закрывается по стоп-лоссу, следующий ордер по типу будет противоположным с увеличенным на коэффициент лотом. Инструмент и таймфрейм — любые. В версии "expmartin_v3" добавлено время торговли: HourStart = 2 — время начала работы советника в часах по времени терминала — может быть от...

Roman Shiredchenko:
I.e. Have you moved away from the M1 opener prices?

My broker doesn't give much history on M1.

HAIL! TO THE WHOLE VILLAGE PARTY!!! GENTLEMEN! WHERE ARE YOU ALL??? ON VACATION??? COUPS IN PURE FORM.

I'LL ADD A RANDOM DIRECTIONAL - A LA A CROSS BETWEEN AVALANCHE AND ILAN (THOSE NOT IN THE LOOP - GOOGLE THE SITE).

LAVINA - martin with reversal orders (in the direction of channel breakdown).

ILAN - averaging entry price martin in the direction of the first entry.

the channel is currently reversing about 20 pips.

Roman Shiredchenko:

HAIL! TO THE WHOLE VILLAGE PARTY!!! GENTLEMEN! WHERE ARE YOU ALL??? ON VACATION??? COUPS IN PURE FORM.

I'LL ADD A RANDOM DIRECTIONAL - A LA A CROSS BETWEEN AVALANCHE AND ILAN (THOSE NOT IN THE LOOP - GOOGLE THE SITE).

LAVINA - martin with reversal orders (in the direction of channel breakdown).

ILAN - averaging entry price martin in the direction of the first entry.

The channel is currently flipping about 20 pps.

You do know that your grail is 100 years old, don't you?

What's there to discuss?

Макс:

You do know your grail is 100 years old, don't you?

What is there to discuss?

For example, a new reading - from my side, at least before I didn't trade on such conditions (not broker, but entry/exit).

For example, to randomly make entry direction after the first start... would be like crossing and averaging and flipping...

There's a lot more...

For example, here in 2 articles, reversal-type names - formalize entry point info, that like TP is always very much higher than SL (width of reversal channel) - I, for example, don't agree with it.

For example it is possible to exclude the conditions for entering at all - i.e. to be in the market all the time.

Even if, for example, we set TP much larger than SL ( the rollover or averaging channel), we can take profit in a trawl until the price reaches for example TP, but it is larger than the cumulative consistent loss according to history of market positions, it is clear, so to speak.

In general, there is something to discuss.

P,S, especially given that here the signals, and PAMM almost half of the (What half??? 90%) All the more taking into account that signals and PAMM accounts use in one way or another games with MM, also averaging or flips on increased volumes, albeit in a limited quantity, i.e. not in pure form, as suggested here ...

Currently testing a channel (averaging-turnaround) of 15pts on the bucksoyen at opening prices from 2016. - Always TS in the market, all subsequent entries after the opening one by increased volume in a random direction.

I find the topic interesting - I will post a report here.

Villagers don't give up... Mm... Better tell me, is forex almost dead in Russia? (With five players having their licences revoked)

The time was right, the party was smoking, the most resilient Matemat, and he fell off. It's time for a "reunion" night (for disabled Forex veterans).

Актер:
Villagers don't give up... Mm... Better tell me, is forex almost dead in Russia? (With five players having their licences revoked)
Actor:
It was about time, the party was smoking, the most resilient Matemat fell off. It's time for a "reunion" night (for disabled forex veterans).

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! PROVE!!!

TIME TO DO :-)

AND MONEY TOO...

Roman Shiredchenko:

AND THE MONEY TOO...

It's about time, it's 10 years old)

Актер:
It's about time, it's 10 years old).

Yes.... there's a lot of huping and dumping, and there's a lot of action!!!

The launch of the first part was in 2012 I think.

Reason: