learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 330

elmucon:
No the distance between the orders is not increased - the robot only works by the close of the candle + signal ... I don't use Limiters so I didn't set this as a goal ...
I don't use Limiters, so I didn't set it as a goal ...

YOUNGA:
The market is always a mess... I haven't seen any problems with opening yet, and it's not a problem...
I have not seen any problems with opening on real - and it's no big deal ... If not this time, then some other time the robot (in theory) should "work it out".

elmucon:
So far I have not seen any problems with the opening on the real - and it's not a problem ... If not this time, then some other time the robot (in theory) should "work out"
It's always like that with profitable strategies ;-) but I really insist on Limits!

YOUNGA:
it's always like this with profitable strategies ;-) but i directly insist on limiters!
we can cooperate - just remember monetisation !!!

elmucon:
we can cooperate - just remember to monetise!!!

We can -chirk in a private - here on 4forum does not work on 5 i too younga, or how to contact?

YOUNGA:

By the way, there's a SmartZigzag indicator here somewhere that predicts the length of the next knee (with pruf). That's where these technologies would be...

The thing is that I tried to make the robot use less different indulators to work faster (optimized) to come up with a simple way to determine the trend ... Any indicator additions will slow down the robot's work!

elmucon:
The thing is I tried to make the robot work faster with less use of different indicators (optimized), so I figured out a simple way to determine the trend ... Any indicator additions will slow it down !
I don't think your method is fundamentally different from any other filter - sometimes it finds the trend correctly, sometimes not (you can drop the threshold in your settings) - all this is done with a martingale (imho, of course) - but your martingale is not bad.

YOUNGA:
I do not think that your method is fundamentally different from any other filter - sometimes correctly finds the trend, sometimes not (you can trivially drop the discharge, I saw your threshold in the settings) - all pulled martingale (imho of course) - but your martingale is not bad. i tried the formula to build a lot 0.005*exp(0.333*N)
on a fiver check the box

elmucon:

Only a demo account for you... it says in the commentary... it's even funny it works for me and it doesn't work for you ... hee

and you also have a problem with history - it flies because of the lack of history on the left side of the chart

The programmer is too bad, if he overshoots on "array out of range" for any reason. Well, the demo or not, you can not see from there, so there is nothing to play clairvoyant.

evillive:
Well, the programmer is not right, if the "array out of range" blows up for any reason. Well, the demo or not, you can not see from there, so there is nothing to play clairvoyant.

I don't like it - write it yourself - what's your problem? the software is mine and I gave it to you to try - it doesn't work? - I do not give a damn - it works for me and I do not care about your problems....

YOUNGA has both 4 and 5 digits - so it is not my hands that are wrong ....

p.s. can you send more money? .... .....

Reason: