learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 336

7Konstantin7:
And earned all the benefits from forex?) Using a tester and so on, eh?
Not all of course, before I retired I was in the trading business for 8 years.

A man who leaves money to his heirs shows no mercy: he simply has no other choice.

khorosh:
Not all of course, before retiring I was in the trading business for 8 years.
Well, we are talking about forex here) about the tester, about the real, in general there is no use, so what the tester shows doesn't matter).

7Konstantin7:
Well, we are talking about forex here) about the tester, about the real, in general there is no use, so what the tester shows doesn't matter)
This is decadence. I remember going somewhere on a scooter for a vacation. I had some interesting pictures. Maybe it's time again?

DJDJ22:
That's decadence. I remember going somewhere on a scooter for a holiday. Had some interesting pictures. Maybe it's time again?
I've been going to the south for a year now, I told them that all these testers are bullshit, no one has made any money, they cheat themselves, don't you get it?

7Konstantin7:
I don't know why you started to talk about it and you don't know what to do with it.)

You yourself asked:And did you earn all the benefits from forex? That's what I said: Not all. What's your problem again? I'm sick of that poor tester on the four. See if you get banned by Renat.)

Look, you got 3,000.

Master the programming and make your own normal EAs, then you'll earn money. You've been sitting at the computer for so many years and you haven't studied the MQL language. I mastered it in 3 months with my aging brain. You and your young brain do nothing but whine.

moskitman:
A man who leaves money to his heirs shows no mercy: he simply has no other choice.
I don't want to give it to strangers. The children are well provided for. The grandchildren will have money left over, they will need it for school, housing, and so on.

khorosh:

You yourself asked:And did you earn all the benefits from forex? That's what I said: Not all. What's your beef again? I'm sick of that poor tester on the four. See if you get banned by Renat.)

Look, I got 3,000.

Master the programming and make your own normal EAs, then you'll earn money. You've been sitting at the computer for so many years and you haven't studied the MQL language. I mastered it in 3 months with my aging brain. You and your young brain do nothing but whine.

I have learned how to withdraw 3000 cents, it is not profitable) I have withdrawn many times without it and for a lot more) as with you and with me all these conclusions are for nothing.

Okay, you do not understand that you have essentially no profit (.

I don't know if you understand what I'm saying and you don't know how to do it... If I do not understand what I'm saying and you don't want to take it, you'll get a wrong answer.

I may be without tester, I just look by eye, can you imagine what would happen if I got a good tester and a good coder, Birgood)

I've got an mt4 tester that's too bad, mt5 has no lokas and I'm missing something in tester-programs.

If I was a sultan I would have three wives) but methaqvot does not give us) that is, it is always inadequate.

7Konstantin7:

I have learned for the sake of withdrawal 3000 cents, it is not profitable) I have already withdrawn many times without it and a lot more) that you and I have all these conclusions about nothing.

Okay, you do not understand that you have essentially no profit (.

I've been testing it for a long time, for 13 weeks, better than your martin) but it's still not so, if I'm trading for real then I'm not trading on cents.

I don't really use tester, I just use my eyes) I can't imagine what would happen if I was given a real tester.

I've got an mt4 tester that's a stone age and mt5 doesn't have lots, basically everything is as usual) something is missing in tester-programs.

I've tried it 10 times for 3000 and it's a good raise. You are always dissatisfied with everything. Take care of your liver, such perpetually dissatisfied people are prone to liver disease. Without an advisor and a tester, you'll spend your life testing until you retire.) Free tester does not like - order the programmers, they will make whatever you need to your TOR. By the way, you can work with lots on MT5, some brokerage companies offer such an opportunity - one tool under two names. But you do not need it, it's easier for you to blame someone else for your failures). If you have no idea, no tester will help. If you have had the bitter experience of testing low-quality martins posted on the Web, do not assume that all EAs using martins are bad.

moskitman:

Simply write in your will:

"All the hard-earned goods (read: stolen goods) should be placed with me in my tomb...".

The will of the deceased/dead is unquestionable and sacred. )))

Reason: