learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 327

DJDJ22:
It seems to me that with arbitrary ("arbitrary") updates, the history accumulated in work is lost from MT. Has anyone noticed? Such spontaneous updates happen many times. We need to jump off the metaquotes.
Do you have a part-time job?

tara:
Moonlighting?
soul-crushing

7Konstantin7:

I have no idea what to do with it, I have to do it in rvd, I have no idea what to do with it, I have no idea what to do with it.

If you know a good mt5 coder, you should write a fully-fledged Expert Advisor, plus refinements afterwards, for a reasonable fee, I'm poor.

I am poor. Konstantin, put it in your personal area, we'll think about it for free.

I'm going to write a sob story on the topic of this thread ))

Here's a little run-in my strategy! Who thinks and can say what?

NovikovDPUA:

I'm going to write a little bit about the topic of this thread ))

Here's a little run-in my strategy! Who thinks and can say what?

Not much information. What period? Real? Demo? What is there to discuss? Trading on the plus side is good.

DJDJ22:
not much information. What period? Real? Demo? What is there to discuss? Trading on the plus side is good.
Not enough information, then just go to monitoring and there you can see everything - almost 2 months, demo, 19K trades, +93K pips, history of closed orders open!

NovikovDPUA:
Not enough information, then just go to monitoring and there you can see everything - almost 2 months, demo, 19K trades, +93K pips, history of closed orders open!
This is good. I can give you 100 grand.

DJDJ22:
All right. You can be given 100 grand in green.

)) If it's all right, then let's do it. Let's agree on the % of remuneration for management!

Only I propose to observe until the end of January, just will be 4 months and the holidays will pass and show all the nuances!

And the strategy is still in the process of being refined and improved. So, it will be even better in terms of profitability and drawdown!

NovikovDPUA:

)) If it's all right, then let's do it. Let's agree on the % of remuneration for management!

Only I propose to observe until the end of January, just will be 4 months and the holidays will pass and will show all the nuances!

And the strategy is still in the process of refining and improving. So, it will be even better both in terms of profitability and drawdown!

In general, everything goes well. We have already established relations with them. (Without irony).

The new hit of the season. Ilan and Avalanche in the same cup. M1 EURUSD. Optimisation interval 01.01.2015-01.02.2015. Test 01.02.2015-07.04.2015

Test run with the same parameters on the same interval on USDJPY.

Reason: