learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 335

khorosh:
It is not customary to ask a reputable trader about it. No one wants to flaunt their money. They do it only for advertising purposes, hired by brokerage companies to attract the masses to their networks.
I have not seen anything solid, and unlikely to see any. This is me in general.

7Konstantin7:
I was talking about the fact that in the tester, it works like that on the real, so the question is where the money is) if it works somewhere, the main profit would not be a pittance, but about 30 000 per month for many years.
In the tester, we get a correction for the history. You should optimize on one time interval, then test on the time interval beginning with the previous one and move along the history. If this way, you will pass a year without larger drawdowns and with profit, then you can try this in real trading. To earn 30000 per month, you need a profitable Expert Advisor and a large initial deposit.

khorosh:
So you're getting a fit to the story in the tester. You should optimize on one time interval, then test on the time interval beginning with the end of the previous one and move through the history. If this way, you will pass a year without larger drawdowns and with profit, then you can try this in real trading. To earn 30000 per month, you need a profitable Expert Advisor and a large initial deposit.

I'm not talking about me) I'm talking about you) you made a lot... I'm saying no matter how much you test it, it won't work, that's all)

Where's the money?) Or a couple hundred quid a year in profits on a cent account is OK? You say it works in the tester, alright, it also works well on the real account and you make a lot of money...

Do I really need to cheat myself at my old age?

I may be wrong, maybe you make profit every month, then it's a different story.)

7Konstantin7:
How much money have you made in all your time in forex? How many years have you been trading and how much money have you made?) Not counting investors.
How much do you want?

paukas:
How much do you want?
He wants 30,000 a month and probably quid).

7Konstantin7:

I'm not talking about me) I'm talking about you) you made a lot of money... I'm saying no matter how much you test it, it won't work, that's all)

Where's the money?) Or a couple hundred quid a year in profits on a cent account is OK? You say it works in the tester, alright, it also works well on the real account and you make a lot of money...

Do I really need to cheat myself at my old age?

Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you make profit every month) well, then it's a different story... keep testing)

What I have is good enough for me. I can afford to buy everything I need to live. It's you, young people need a lot to support a herd of whores, yachts, nightclubs, restaurants and tropical islands. Me, an old man, I have more modest needs.)

7Konstantin7:
I was just saying that in the Strategy Tester I have the same kind of experience, so where is the money?) The main thing is that the profit would not be a pittance but about 30 000 000 per month for many years.
At the bank, of course. When I die, my children will have something to thank me for.)

khorosh:
At the bank, of course. When I die, my children will have something to thank me for.)
The more money there is in the bank, the more tempting it will be for the children to bring their thanksgiving moment. ))

paukas:
How much do you want?
I don't need it) I want you to think about how many years you spent on forex and how much you earned, and then think about what works in your tester and in real money, as you say, if the money-profit taken out is not great over the years, then what good is it if it works, but if it's good, then congratulations)

khorosh:
And all the goodies you got from forex?) Using a tester and so on, eh?
Reason: