FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 10

Mihail Marchukajtes:
In that case, I am surprised by people who use the services of outsiders. After all, in the field of service provision there is always a leader, it may be more than one with a large number of participants, but not now. And always surprised by those who, instead of buying in a shop, buy from hand and then began to falter, as an example of course :-)
Waiting for the results, maybe the trade is better there) and that's a reason to open an account with them

Askr:
Waiting to see if the trading there is better) and that's a reason to open an account with them
And here it all made sense to me at once. If your TS depends on the conditions provided by the broker, then it's most likely aimed at cheating the broker itself (conditionally), rather than making money in the market itself. That's just thinking out loud...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
And that's where it became immediately clear to me. If your TS depends on the conditions provided by the broker, then it's most likely aimed at deceiving the broker himself (conditionally), rather than making money in the market itself. That's just a thought...

What a load of nonsense... BCS is one of the market leaders on a par with finam and opener. Each has its own conditions. Open has 2 minute delays... Finam does not have MT5, so people are studying the possibilities. What kind of cheating broker is this??? a broker is just an intermediary to provide trading services on the exchange. If there is a system to make a hundred transactions a second and that system is profitable, then you need to find a broker that allows you to do it at the lowest cost. What kind of scam...? If you are trading futures/spot, you need a broker that has ebbs, if you are arbitrage, you need not only ebbs but also execution speed to be normal. Then you need to understand what platform is suitable for this, whether it can be implemented on MT5 or it is worth looking at other options. Everyone has different objectives, and the information is common. They say that the opening has delays, if a person is critical, he will go to others, then share the experience. No need to invent anything, no need to deceive anyone, people share experiences and they are useful!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
And that's where it all makes sense to me. If your TS depends on the conditions provided by a broker, then it's most likely aimed at cheating the broker itself (conventionally), rather than making money in the market itself. That's just a thought...

What market do you trade in?

prostotrader:

What market do you trade in?

Opening tool Si, but my TS is independent of service conditions because I try to take dough from the market rather than take it out of the broker through high-frequency. As an example.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Openvashka is Si tool, but my TS does not depend on service conditions, because I try to take the dough from the market and not take it out from the broker through high frequency. As an example.

Your inferences are very strange.

What does this have to do with the TS?

Don't you know that there are huge problems with the speed of executionof trade orders in Otkryvashka?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Торговля осуществляется посредством отправки с помощью функции OrderSend() приказов на открытие позиций, а также приказов на установку, модификацию и удаление отложенных ордеров. Каждый торговый приказ содержит указание на тип запрашиваемой торговой операции. Торговые операции описаны в перечислении ENUM_TRADE_REQUEST_ACTIONS...

There truly is no limit to human stupidity!

BKS deliberately limits a trader's possibilities 3 times (a standard FORTS login allows 30 transactions a second)

And what is the motivation?

Response of BKS technical support (I asked about transactions and terminal version)

Добрый день!

Да, действительно, мы ограничиваем на 10 транзакций. Это необходимо для стабильной работы МТ5

По версии терминала хотелось бы уточнить, зачем используете версию платформы 2361? Никаких существенных показаний к обновлению платформы не видим.

prostotrader:

There truly is no limit to human stupidity!

BKS deliberately limits a trader's possibilities 3 times (a standard FORTS login allows 30 transactions a second)

And what is the motivation?

Response of BKS technical support (I asked about transactions and terminal version)

What's stupid about it if I'm not trading like a madman and I'm working in a medium term environment which is why my TS is not sensitive to the conditions. Whatever...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
The question is why it's so stupid when I'm not making deals like crazy and working in the middle market and that's why my TS isn't sensitive to the conditions. Whatever...

It's because of people like you that brokers don't care about their job or their clients.

And if you don't "give a damn..." why are you publishing your posts?

prostotrader:

It's because of people like you that brokers don't care about their job or their clients(Who cares?).

And if you don't "give a damn..." why are you publishing your posts?

I meant that my TS doesn't give a fuck about the broker's crutches, because I'm not trying to cheat the broker. And you with your high-frequency trading potentially endanger exactly the broker, which in a market situation will not be able to serve you and thereby take losses. In general terms.
Reason: